2 Dead, Many Injured In Tour Bus Accident

webfact

6 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Yes, with a similar number of brain cells. What a sad lot you are.

ok so what is the right thing to say ? 

i am more than willing to have a decent conversation about the subject but about 5 minutes in i will be called a thai basher etc. everything to do with driving and roads here is a very serious subject that requires a massive amount of change. none of which i have seen in since first coming here. 

daily i walk past transport trucks with tires so bad i am amazed how they even maintain pressure. i could go on and on about so many things but as my original comment was getting at. 

the wheels on the bus go round and round....20 years and counting for me 

so what's your thoughts then ? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stoner said:

ok so what is the right thing to say ? 

i am more than willing to have a decent conversation about the subject but about 5 minutes in i will be called a thai basher etc. everything to do with driving and roads here is a very serious subject that requires a massive amount of change. none of which i have seen in since first coming here. 

daily i walk past transport trucks with tires so bad i am amazed how they even maintain pressure. i could go on and on about so many things but as my original comment was getting at. 

the wheels on the bus go round and round....20 years and counting for me 

so what's your thoughts then ? 

My earlier comments were not about driving standards in Thailand. We already have enough 'know it all's ' on this forum to cover that issue.

My issue is about the plethora of mindless degenerates who make sick jokes and nasty (usually racist) comments whenever tragedy strikes.

And on that issue my thoughts are already clear.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Moonlover said:

My issue is about the plethora of mindless degenerates who make sick jokes and nasty (usually racist) comments whenever tragedy strikes.

i guess my point is that i do not view these incidents as tragic anymore. so many could be avoided and things could drastically improve on the roads here to make it safer for all.

but as i said i have seen 0 improvement in 20 years. that has hardened me towards it all. 

18 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Any sensible country would apply strict vehicle safety inspections, limit driver hours, enhance driver training and licensing, design safer roads and enforce all the rules. They would also hold highly accountable the corporation and their executives or insurers. But not Thailand. So sad for the unnecessary loss of life and suffering. Life is way too cheap here and some on this forum think it funny. Clearly they haven't suffered personal tragedy of a loved one or head of the family. Shame.

Can it be a buddist thing?