British Man Arrested for Allegedly Selling Cocaine in Phuket

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Mr. David was taken to the Karon Police Station to face charges of illegal possession of cocaine with intent to sell and using crystal methamphetamine and methamphetamine pills.

Bangkok Hilton or Blighty.... neither choice is very appealing.

• Like 1

At 45 years old he must just have an immigration status as a tourist, what idiot comes to Thailand to sell drugs? Doesn't he realize he'll miss the election now and the future coronation of Prince William, well it's his own fault.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

With the s**thole U.K. is fast becoming I think I would prefer the former.

Yep, a few years sleeping on the floor in a room of 50 people with one bog and fish head soup on the menu sounds good...and guessing you won't be availing yourself of the NHS and other public services in that s**thole should something serious crop up?  

As for the bloke, what a fcukwit. 45 years old and knocking out crap coke to eke out of a living in a rental room in Thailand is scraping the barrel. Great hair and pointing skills tho  🤪

Edited by MarkyM3
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Don't they get sent back home after completing half the sentence? I know of a young guy a few years back who did 8 years then sent home to finish his sentence, 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Ironmike said:

It's the Bangkok Hilton for this low life bye bye ahole, I hate drug dealers

so, weed was illegal until very recently, whats your stance on people selling weed now, from shops..... it's the same drug, just legal?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

Alleged drug dealer, the clue is in the headline:.........."British Man Arrested for Allegedly Selling Cocaine in Phuket"

Ok, giving it away, seems more logical to you?