Familiarity breeds contempt?

7 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

It's easy, I dress like this and do the walk as I enter, also, don't forget your the pimp chalice, I always do.

image.png.03b8b70050d19a7bb74742ee72b348d6.png

teehee

I want one!! 😄 

bob.

10 minutes ago, Denim said:

Kept coming back to Thailand though. Strange that.

Not really,

One guy I used to drink with (Swiss or German) was formerly merchant marine, he said he'd visited hookers in nearly every port, but retired to Thailand for the most easily available and cheapest women in the world.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Not really,

One guy I used to drink with (Swiss or German) was formerly merchant marine, he said he'd visited hookers in nearly every port, but retired to Thailand for the most easily available and cheapest women in the world.

He must be ugly.

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

So your claim is staffed are obsessed with farangs. They are either super nice or rude :cheesy:

Your troll stories are terrible.

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

let’s hear some of your stories then?

bob.

Please don't encourage him Bob.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, bob smith said:

so do you!!

keep them replies comin, dolfy. 

have you opened the curtains yet??

bob.

Buy a new magnet Bob.

• Confused 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

wallet.jpg

Fat, bald, ugly, smelly, it doesn’t matter.

once the girls here see a wad like that then they are sold immediately!

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Not really,

Well, there is that. For some guys paying for it is the only way they are gonna get laid.

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

anyone would think you are looking for attention…

wait…..???

bob.

You make me laugh. Whining about nothing. A guy went to jail for 48 years in the US for nothing. You are whining about staff in restaurants :cheesy:

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Denim said:

Well, there is that. For some guys paying for it is the only way they are gonna get laid.

Well yes so many ugly guys in Thailand.

• Confused 1

This has happened on multiple occasions in different parts of the country.

I decided to start this a while back as kind of a social experiment.

I 'm sure every word is true,  but some might be forgiven for asking why you have waited until now to release the results of your social experiment. 

It's simply a case of they don't like someone who knows the ropes, who knows what Thais are really made of ....  they prefer a green naive newby so they can do what they do best ...:whistling:          you know what i mean   !

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

I 'm sure every word is true,  but some might be forgiven for asking why you have waited until now to release the results of your social experiment. 

It was a lengthy experiment that began back in 2022.

I needed to garner enough data and formally compile my results.

this takes time, hence the delay.

bob.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

It's simply a case of they don't like someone who knows the ropes, who knows what Thais are really made of ....  they prefer a green naive newby so they can do what they do best ...:whistling:          you know what i mean   !

yep, I do indeed.

How about you @Dolf 

bob.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Don't think there's many 70 year olds getting free ones!

True that. Unless they are hitting on women over 60..

But you never know. I was back on the Isle of Wight last year flogging the remnant of my goods and chattels one of which items was an old tent that had been in storage for 45 years. The bloke who turned up to buy it I estimated to be late 50's early 60's. In good shape with a full set of hair. With him was an absolute stunner of an Asian girl in her 20's. Small, light skin and with excellent English. I was drooling and it was an effort to not go over and lick her all over.

But...I couldn't place her nationality. Not English , definately not a Thai or Pinay . Maybe  from HK.....don't know. But it did make me wonder if it was costing him or was it free. Will never know.

7 minutes ago, Denim said:

Everybody pay's for it one way or the other,  except perhaps in our teenage years when we might be given a free taster or two , but that's only to get us hooked. 

• Thanks 1

finally someone who gets what I am talking about!…

cheers mate, you have already brightened up my day!

bob.

I have experianced what you are talking about here in Thailand. Staff tend to be nice again when you give the place a miss for a while .

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Well yes so many ugly guys in Thailand.

Maybe not ugly just lacking in personality. Back in the UK I had a very scruffy and average looking mate but he always managed to pull a nice bit of fluff for himself. Gift of the gab. Lived with his mum though so couldn't hold onto them for long.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, itsari said:

I have experianced what you are talking about here in Thailand. Staff tend to be nice again when you give the place a miss for a while .

I also have noticed that they are a lot more friendly during low season.

Perhaps they are more grateful for the custom when it’s raining?

bob.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Denim said:

True that. Unless they are hitting on women over 60..

But you never know. I was back on the Isle of Wight last year flogging the remnant of my goods and chattels one of which items was an old tent that had been in storage for 45 years. The bloke who turned up to buy it I estimated to be late 50's early 60's. In good shape with a full set of hair. With him was an absolute stunner of an Asian girl in her 20's. Small, light skin and with excellent English. I was drooling and it was an effort to not go over and lick her all over.

But...I couldn't place her nationality. Not English , definately not a Thai or Pinay . Maybe  from HK.....don't know. But it did make me wonder if it was costing him or was it free. Will never know.

If I was a gambling man I would bet everything I own and all I could borrow that it was costing him, one way or the other,  and I would win 

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Everybody pay's for it one way or the other,  except perhaps in our teenage years when we might be given a free taster or two , but that's only to get us hooked. 

Well, 'out fer nout as they say.

1 hour ago, Korat Kiwi said:

I have a question to all these 'members'  who always reply to any of Bob's posts in the negative. 

What is your problem? 

Everyone that is registered on asean now is entitled to their own opinion and can post virtually anything within the bounds of the rules. 

But it appears that as soon as Bob posts anything, the troop of 'assassin's appear.  It's quite simple people,  if you don't like/agree with Bob's posts then either don't read them or use the block feature. 

I've only been on here a short time and I'm astounded by the amount of attacks on Bob. 

I'm sure he is probably a bit eccentric but that doesn't give licence to all these personal attacks. 

I could add a lot more but then it may see as a rant.  People please think before posting nasty replies. 

agree Korat,   some on here think everything is perfect everyday ... they need to take their rose colored glasses off and get out into the real world of thais.

• Thanks 2