"Big Joke" on leave from govt service to rest with family in UK

webfact

3 minutes ago, anchadian said:

The question remains is, why is he traveling to the UK at this time and why was this 'holiday' approved?

I wonder if he'll meet up with a certain Red Bull family member.

Is the Red Bull family member in the UK?

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

"Hello everyone. Today, various media outlets have reported that I will hold a press conference on April 1st. I confirm that I am disciplined and will not hold any press conferences.

:cheesy::cheesy:

• Confused 2

Why go all that way to London just for a few days holiday when you subtract traveling time.  Maybe to check on his assets in the UK to ensure they are still safe and sound.  He would have enough money to buy a nice condominium in Mayfair.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

The last time he was ousted he went to India and did the monk-hood thing.

‘BIG JOKE’ LEFT COUNTRY, DAYS AFTER GOV’T WARNING

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2020/01/27/big-joke-left-country-days-after-govt-warning/

This is the equivalent of the Thai bus driver doing a runner after a "brake failure". 

And once he returned from his sabbatical in India, he was very quickly 'back in the saddle'. Watch this space.

15 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

And once he returned from his sabbatical in India, he was very quickly 'back in the saddle'. Watch this space.

Yes. Safe bet to say he will make yet another Lazarus-like rise. But it may take 30 - 60 days, according to the PM, to complete the "investigation".

The spat between Hapkarn and Sukmivol got a bit out of control and boiled into the public space. Hence the cool-down period. And a more equitable revenue-sharing scheme, primarily from the massive shake-downs (100's of millions of baht) will solve some of the distrust issues among the RTP factions.

The question remains what happens to Hapkarn's gang implicated in the Minnie gambling ring? All senior rank, two of whom are heads of Provincial Immigration offices. Does he have enough juice to keep them out of jail?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

He has a diplomatic passport I think.

He travels internationally often, to clean up messes or brief other governments on issues, mostly on Thailand's efforts to control human trafficking.

He was in Sydney during ladt years Thai celebration day .

A lovely professional career man .

• Agree 1