Talking to women in malls

10 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

A lot of women will talk and give a number if you ask as a face saving gesture, then not follow up. It's not really the same as getting a number in other countries.

Correct 100%

• Like 2

In the Philippines it's encouraged.  Most women are 'keen' to hook up with a foreigner. 

I never went that route but still got hooked.  Roll on a few years and I ran as fast as I could.  Nice honeymoon but damn it changed pretty quick  afterwards. 

Escaped to Thailand and all is better for it. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Now I’m confused ….. mall or gym ??

Should I toss a coin or save myself some money and hassle and just toss ?

Malls are free and they have cafes so if you do pickup you don't have to go far for a coffee.

Edited by Dolf
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Ask yourself - would you start chatting to women in your mall in the UK, USA, Australia?

Sounds absolutely creepy to me....

Why not?

Recently I saw an article which described (some) American female students who said they would never want to be approached anywhere, including in a bar or a private party. They only took up online. I find that behavior very strange.

People can meet anywhere, maybe they look at each other and maybe they talk. And maybe they realize that both of them want to see more of each other, or maybe they or at least one of them realizes that a few words are enough.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

A lot of women will talk and give a number if you ask as a face saving gesture, then not follow up. It's not really the same as getting a number in other countries.

Or give you a false number, same as in any country.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Be prepared for rejection they aren't all sex workers like some guys think

after what I have seen today mate - my eyes have been well and truly opened!

it wouldn't surprise me if half of the women in my gym rolled up in a Ferrari today.

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

The hottest women I have seen at the mall are at Central Pattaya after 3pm.  Mostly bar girls and freelancers who have woken up and looking for a meal or to spend some hard earned money.

Easy to get numbers at this venue.

If seeking business types, Terminal 21 in Bangkok or malls in Silom/Siam are good around lunch time or the weekends.

Are you talking about prostitution ?

If you want sex at 3 PM in Pattaya , go around the shopping malls and look for woman who needs a customer ?