Talking to women in malls

In younger years I'd be approached by females, but I'd not have much interest in them (i.e. below my 'spec'), I'd get napkins with written messages and a number handed to me by a waiter etc (I used to enjoy the fun of it - ego tickling).... 

At the same time I found it easy to 'accidentally' talk to a female in a natural environment....  I remember dating a Korean woman after I'd asked a very simple genuine and innocent question about a food item we were both looking at... the conversation naturally progressed.

Meeting Thai females (of standard) is different, it usually takes an 'introduction' and if it doesn't... they are likely of a demographic I wasn't interested in meeting anyway.

In my 30's meeting respectable (financially independent women - of any nation) was very easy... now in my late 40's, its obvious that the 'same eyes' don't follow me or even seem notice me - I've become invisible....    This has made it abundantly clear that women (particularly Thai women) don't really like older men when they have a choice - those who think otherwise have pulled the wool over their own eyes.

As far as going up to and approaching random women in a mall... 

I remember my Wife asking me about this: She'd flown into Thailand alone (I can't remember where from), and while waiting for baggage an older American guy approached her and offered her a stick of gum....  

... I've no idea what his thoughts were.... but when my Wife got home she asked me 'do foreigners think every Thai girl is a hooker' ??

I asked if she was dressed like one... *(big mistake) - Wife has always dressed well, but conservatively and respectfully and even to the uninitiated first timer its immediately obvious that she's not one of 'those type' (i.e. hooker or occupational farang hunter).... 

She wasn't impressed at someone 'approaching her' in a manner which she thought was obviously trying to pick her up... I had to tell her to lighten up, its a compliment, not every guy thinks every Thai female a hooker, and maybe he was simply asking if she wanted some gum - although I do suspect very much so that he was looking for an 'opener'...     (I reckon the wife can be a bit of a biyach in those situations - it just so happened I was lucky with timing when we were introduced !!)... 

The girl in the video strikes me as someone more 'open' to meeting foreigners... and the guy seems polite enough although slightly creepy and invasive IMO...  but, the reality of life is that if a guy is going to meet a female, they'll have to make some effort and risk making mistakes. There is nothing wrong with approaching a lady, but read the signals and respond appropriately. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Denim said:

In his next riveting vlog Nir hits on uni girls and finally , yes finally gets what he wants....laid for free. Got to make those Shekels last.

mature-student.jpg

Isn't this one of the 'victorias secret model types' Bob just dribbled over in the gym ?

I show em a dick pic.

success rate for a random bedding is about 40%. 

but unlike Bob.... I do not speak <deleted>ty thai to them !

Edited by Ralf001
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Isn't this one of the 'victorias secret model types' Bob just dribbled over in the gym ?

Hey , you are right ! Lord, I hope this doesn't  lead to fisticuffs.  I'd bet Bob's Ecky Thump couldn't  stand up to Nir's Krav Maga.

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

..must be a small pic that ralf, eh!

bob.

It does ok.

recipient always leaves satisfied.

I'd send you a pic but by you own admission, children is what floats your boat.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

It does ok.

recipient always leaves satisfied.

I'd send you a pic but by you own admission, children is what floats your boat.

acorn001.

bob.

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not really worth trying to find a freelancer or bar girl in a mall, just go where they work.

Girls with proper jobs aren't looking for fat farang

Many guys don't like going to where they work.

9 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They since deleted all the content he posted, over there .

Everything gone 

Blimey, the things you learn. Probably asked to have it done himself so he could crawl back here, tail between his legs. Cap doffing on the way.

Edited by beautifulthailand99

12 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not really worth trying to find a freelancer or bar girl in a mall, just go where they work.

Girls with proper jobs aren't looking for fat farang

fat old farang

• Haha 1

Be prepared to get seperated of all your cash as depending in which mall you pick her up, she may not be satisfied with lunch at the food court.

Always quite sad to see the farang getting tricked in the "you so hansum" mantra..

• Agree 1

Twice I started to chat a young fine lady in at Bluport mall Hua Hin. Both times they ended up after hanky panky to ask for money. One was direct and honest that she was a freelance apparently  and the other was starting to hint for being taken back to the Mall for a shopping spree at my expense. Far more straight forward to entertain at a the local "massage" parlours. Will cost you much less for the same top notch quality females.

• Haha 1