Stalkers.

I’m not really familiar with BOB. I think he’s the guy who wrote about picking up girls in the gym and a few days later he said no it was not good place or he was gonna leave the country very soon whatever I think the guys are a little bit delusional, though or paranoia or something if you’re worrying about being bullied here, then stop posting nobody bully you or like I thought you said a few days back you were leaving the country so go enjoy life or get a life TIT 

• Agree 1

I quite like reading the Bob threads. I mostly find them amusing, and I don't really care if the stories are true or not. It makes a nice break from all the doom and gloom going on. 

There are some posters on here who wind me up and have polar opposite views to mine, but without them AN would be boring for me. 

Those getting angry about Bob, be careful what you wish for. What would movies be like if all the baddies were removed...🤷‍♂️

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

Maybe they are secret admirers of you. You seem to have attracted a team that keep watch 24x7. I think that's a rare achievement enjoyed only by a selected few!

• Thumbs Up 1

Bob,

These are drunk arm-chair generals with nothing else to do with their lives but hurt others for their amusement. Now we know how our children feel everyday they go to school. 

Edited by scoutman360
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I had one tell me to climb in my coffin. Does that count. Laugh it off. 

Don't flatter yourself. I responded to one message you wrote, because you are a weak and insecure old man who feels the need to disparage anyone who says anything remotely interesting about their own life experiences. You were compelled, for reasons related to your personal ennui, that someone had a more exciting life. You had to take a shot at trying to cut me down, in order to make yourself feel as if an interesting life hadn't passed you by.

You should ask yourself why you feel the need to do that. Has your life been so void of interesting experience that you cannot fathom anyone besting you?

Go back and look at what you wrote, that had me respond. Ask yourself why you had to write that. Be honest, if you are capable of that.

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Don't flatter yourself. I responded to one message you wrote, because you are a weak and insecure old man who feels the need to disparage anyone who says anything remotely interesting about their own life experiences. You were compelled, for reasons related to your personal ennui, that someone had a more exciting life. You had to take a shot at trying to cut me down, in order to make yourself feel as if an interesting life hadn't passed you by.

You should ask yourself why you feel the need to do that. Has your life been so void of interesting experience that you cannot fathom anyone besting you?

Go back and look at what you wrote, that had me respond. Ask yourself why you had to write that. Be honest, if you are capable of that.

You are full of hate.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I was stalked for a while by a person who left sad emojis on all my posts. He/she/it gave up some time ago when I ignored them.

Memo OP: You should not be surprised by copping some flak if you are all over the shop, e.g. AA meetings yesterday, on the sauce today. Or, leaving, staying.

I've also had two death threats, this was one I preserved, sent to me by PM:

image.png.16b576e6585f9b9eae339e310900574e.png

Wow! I hope you reported that.

• Agree 2

Checked my emotion responses on several posts coming in and who was in the tread with me same time, and after 8 responses 3 treads the same person where there with me. 

Not really surprised who it was. 

I have to get this off my chest with regards to Bob and this thread. 

There was one post that somebody made that I reported and was hidden from view, because it was so venomous, spiteful and so far OTT that it should never have been written, let alone posted. It doesn't surprise me that Bob left after reading it, which I'm sure he would have. I saw similar when the pack was chasing after GG, some of the comments went way beyond what is reasonable and were designed to hurt and nothing more. But because it's the pub and posters want to express themselves and have light moderation, those posts were left in place.

Do you see the problem here.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Lister said:

I have to get this off my chest with regards to Bob and this thread. 

There was one post that somebody made that I reported and was hidden from view, because it was so venomous, spiteful and so far OTT that it should never have been written, let alone posted. It doesn't surprise me that Bob left after reading it, which I'm sure he would have. I saw similar when the pack was chasing after GG, some of the comments went way beyond what is reasonable and were designed to hurt and nothing more. But because it's the pub and posters want to express themselves and have light moderation, those posts were left in place.

Do you see the problem here.

I think what can happen is that, in the heat of the moment, people sometimes snap and go over the top. You see it in real life all the time too. And then people need to be reeled back in when it happens. And when it happens their posts should just be deleted. I think after having their posts removed they will get the picture and not do it again. Others consistently take things too far and need to be stopped from posting completely. I have moderated a number of online communities myself and have taken down posts and accounts for a lot less than what is permitted to go on here. Anyway, it is what it is, it is often the nature of online communities and, as I said in my previous post, nobody should take any of this stuff personally or too seriously. 

In regards to Bob, I doubt it was any one post that caused Bob to leave. I think he left for various reasons. Possibly one being that he seemed so dissatisfied with life, and wasn't finding an audience that wanted to bash things with him or even agreed at all. So maybe he just had enough of being around posters who didn't share his sentiment. Maybe he also felt AN was adding to his negative feelings and best to just cut it all off. He was recently talking a lot about needing to take a new direction. So it wouldn't surprise me. 

But maybe he will be back after he has had some time to reflect. And, as I said earlier, I would more than welcome him back. Hopefully he will read some of these positive posts and understand that nobody really disliked him and that we would like to see him back if that is what he wants at some point. I already miss his dark humor! I am speaking for myself of course, but presumably many others feel the same. 👍🏼

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

How come........?  🤔

Called him an Australian pos and 50% of people on here are Brits. So highly likely. 

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Called him an Australian pos and 50% of people on here are Brits. So highly likely. 

So, more of your stupid assumptions..........Gawd 'elp us.......🙄

Just now, transam said:

So, more of your stupid assumptions..........Gawd 'elp us.......🙄

Well look at you. All abuse. Pretty common from Brits. The Spanish are fed up with it. Larger louts or chavs.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I was stalked for a while by a person who left sad emojis on all my posts. He/she/it gave up some time ago when I ignored them.

Memo OP: You should not be surprised by copping some flak if you are all over the shop, e.g. AA meetings yesterday, on the sauce today. Or, leaving, staying.

I've also had two death threats, this was one I preserved, sent to me by PM:

image.png.16b576e6585f9b9eae339e310900574e.png

Ive got 3 sad emoji stalkers. They havent offered to fight me yet.