Brit spends 20 million for a girl he has just met and why Thai women are not for Dan.

In his latest vlog love guru Dan, tech expert and owner of leading Thai dating site ThaiFarangMatch, delves into the case of a recently divorced British judge who got taken for half by his British wife and then who quickly moved on and dumped a cool 20 million on buying his new uneducated Pattaya girlfriend from upcountry a villa. 

While they are still a couple, Dan doesnt hold out much hope that the relationship will last.

And Dan reveals that Thai women are not for him.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/AuqEE7uTwvBMGCws/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Edited by Goat
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Men are gullible, happy with their fake WAGs, for a while anyway

And nowhere in the world more so than in Pattaya. 

You see more blokes there with "professionals" than anywhere else i the world. It is almost expected.

37 minutes ago, Goat said:

And nowhere in the world more so than in Pattaya. 

You see more blokes there with "professionals" than anywhere else i the world. It is almost expected.

There is nothing wrong with professional. Pay them their hourly or daily rate and all is fine.

20 million should be good for 20 years. I guess for such long-term rental he should also get a substantial discount. 

46 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Did you ever lay with a Maduran woman while you were there?

Not that I know of but recently I was told on an Indo. forum that it is not a rumour.

2 minutes ago, sungod said:

I think the OP has an inferiority complex with Brits in general. He yearns to be one but knows he cant.

Yes, perhaps, but why Dan, there must be more to this than meets the eye.......:huh:

2 hours ago, Goat said:

In his latest vlog love guru Dan, tech expert and owner of leading Thai dating site ThaiFarangMatch, delves into the case of a recently divorced British judge who got taken for half by his British wife and then who quickly moved on and dumped a cool 20 million on buying his new uneducated Pattaya girlfriend from upcountry a villa. 

While they are still a couple, Dan doesnt hold out much hope that the relationship will last.

And Dan reveals that Thai women are not for him.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/AuqEE7uTwvBMGCws/?mibextid=qi2Omg

I would bet the house that this divorced guy was not a former British judge.

Edited by jayboy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

Though, I do wonder why the OP starts threads revolving round this Dan. There are quite a few now.

So the question must be asked, was the OP jilted, by the said Dan....

Did Dan do something dastardly.....

Was the OP shunned by Dan.....

Perhaps one day all will be revealed, though I doubt by Dan on a forum of secret squirrels.................:unsure:................🤭

I checked this guy out a few weeks ago, and at first glance he seems to be one of the many "successful entrepreneurs" in Pattaya, providing their insights on what it's like to live the high life in Thailand on social media platforms… a.k.a YouTubers.

13 hours ago, Goat said:

recently divorced British judge

dumped a cool 20 million on buying his new uneducated Pattaya girlfriend from upcountry a villa

It's a case of leaving your common sense at the airport syndrome. 

It doesn't discriminate, can even affect Judges. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, VocalNeal said:
16 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Did you ever lay with a Maduran woman while you were there?

Not that I know of but recently I was told on an Indo. forum that it is not a rumour.

Believe me, it certainly isn't a rumor.

16 hours ago, transam said:

What are you on about?

Not a single negative word in my OP about Dan.

It is about a divorced Brit who came to Thailand and put a house in his wifes name. And Dan explaining why he thought it was a terrible idea and also explained that they all think "but my one is different"

Oh, I can see why you were triggered by it.

49 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

By what metric is a bloke walking around Pattaya while yacking loudly to his phone on a selfie stick deemed "successful"?

Have you heard how the successful bloke pronounces "Pattaya"?

He has three versions and they are all wrong. How hard is it?

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, transam said:

But does he exist..........😉

Like the 40 Thai women with real jobs per day that write to Dan wanting to find a Farang man?

• Confused 2

He creates these scenarios for his own vlogs, I saw one where he said he'd been in a bakery in Pattaya, a guy had asked his mate for a couple of hundred baht, the guy then said I'm struggling on my pension as it is. So then old Cheesy goes on about pensioners struggling in Thailand, this one about the fictional judge is the same. 

Blokes from all over the world do same as the fictional judge, nothing new, I knew I guy in Hua Hin who bought a girl a house after a 2 week holiday. 

Edited by roo860

17 hours ago, transam said:

Though, I do wonder why the OP starts threads revolving round this Dan. There are quite a few now.

Perhaps one day all will be revealed, though I doubt by Dan on a forum of secret squirrels.................:unsure:................🤭

Well, he did manage to get the dating website name in and spell it correctly.  You know the old saying, "All publicity is good publicity as long as they get the name right."

Edited by dddave
  • Haha 2