Two 'Women' Stab Each Other on Sukhumvit Soi 11

webfact

13 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well I think as Thailand continues to attract lower and lower quality tourists, these problems will likely continue as that's the nature of some of the people that are coming here. Lowlifes and dregs.

"...lower and lower quality tourists..."

This coming from the same guy who used to rant about Immigration's planned changes to attract more "high quality tourists".  Financial qualifications that he apparently couldn't meet.  Fortunately for him, you can always just marry a bar girl.

Edited by NotReallyHere

Thailand is really going to sheit these days.

More and more violence every single time I go through the news.

Something is brewing in the belly of the Siamese beast and it ain't nice...

I might walk in the steps of bob smith and leave, at least for a while.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Wan added that Affan insisted on proceeding with legal steps to the fullest extent because she might be unable to use her injured hand like before.

I bet. Am I the first to notice this?

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Is it just me or does it seem like the quality of the tourists coming to Thailand continues to drop rather precipitously? I noticed this trend starting even long before covid, but it seems to be very stark these days. 

Thailand continues to attract a shyster element among the world populace, yes Michael, albeit believe at least one of the beauts in this story is Thai. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NotReallyHere said:

"...lower and lower quality tourists..."

This coming from the same guy who used to rant about Immigration's planned changes to attract more "high quality tourists".  Financial qualifications that he apparently couldn't meet.  Fortunately for him, you can always just marry a bar girl.

What on earth are you ranting on about? Financial qualifications that he apparently couldn't meet? Who are you talking about, what do you know about these people that you're talking about? My point was about Thailand's desire to attract high quality tourists, and the low quality tourists that are actually coming. Was there any connection between your reply and the topic that's being discussed? 

5 hours ago, sungod said:

2000, of course there were.

5 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Such nonsense...2,000 trannies?

.... "Thai victims shared the conflict on social media inciting nearly 2,000 Thai transwomen to gather and attack the Filipina ladyboys." ...

(source)

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

In the early 1980s I rented the last house before the klong on Soi 11. The soi was a delight in those days.

I lived there for several years starting in the early 2000s. It was still fairly nice then compared to the S-hole it has become.

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Well I think as Thailand continues to attract lower and lower quality tourists, these problems will likely continue as that's the nature of some of the people that are coming here. Lowlifes and dregs.

I agree with you about the declining ‘quality’ of tourists, but the only tourist involved here is the guy who stopped the incident involving two Thais. It’s the declining quality of Thais I am equally concerned about.

• Thumbs Up 2

42 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Typical woke  nonsense trying to force the world to change the nature of reality into anything they want it to be then telling us we are vile, Get a life its two men who think they are women when they dig up their corpses and look at their pelvis's in 1000 years do you really think they are going to say "yes its  two women" nope  not a  chance in hell theyll say its two men

However they might make an scientific observation about the "peculiar hacksaw treatment" one of them participated in, while the other one left his unit completely intact. 

And wonder, wow what on earth was that all about? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

" two women engaged in a knife fight, resulting in one casualty. Blood flowed profusely near a prominent hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 11'

Upon arrival, officers and volunteers from a local charity rushed to the scene. They found a male victim"

Bit more consistency would help.

5 hours ago, KhunLA said:

.... "Thai victims shared the conflict on social media inciting nearly 2,000 Thai transwomen to gather and attack the Filipina ladyboys." ...

(source)

You couldn't get 2000 people in soi 11.

'The standoff intensified as the Thai group, numbering in the hundreds, refused to back down, occupying the space in front of the hotel where the Filipina group was staying.'

Same source- They may want to cross reference. But we have got used amateur reporting from the 'Thaiger' , In related news..........

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/violent-clash-between-thai-and-filipina-trans-groups-rocks-bangkok

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, sungod said:

You couldn't get 2000 people in soi 11.

'The standoff intensified as the Thai group, numbering in the hundreds, refused to back down, occupying the space in front of the hotel where the Filipina group was staying.'

Same source- They may want to cross reference. But we have got used amateur reporting from the 'Thaiger' , In related news..........

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/violent-clash-between-thai-and-filipina-trans-groups-rocks-bangkok

I don't believe it either but it was in the news, so can't fault the poster for mentioning.  Have you been on soi 11 on a busy night, 2000 would be easy. 

And 20 hundreds is 2000 ... :run:

Edited by KhunLA

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Have you been on soi 11 on a busy night, 2000 would be easy. 

A couple of times a month actually, never seen 2000 people in the street, but I'll take your word for it.

15 minutes ago, sungod said:

A couple of times a month actually, never seen 2000 people in the street, but I'll take your word for it.

Don't do that, as I'm rarely there, and never at night.  Just speculating, as 2000 people really isn't that many.  2000 crossdressing men would be silly, or even 200.

Only reason I'd be on that soi is for SOHO Pizza, and that was a while ago

Edited by KhunLA

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

What on earth are you ranting on about? Financial qualifications that he apparently couldn't meet? Who are you talking about, what do you know about these people that you're talking about? My point was about Thailand's desire to attract high quality tourists, and the low quality tourists that are actually coming. Was there any connection between your reply and the topic that's being discussed? 

"... My point was about Thailand's desire to attract high quality tourists, and the low quality tourists that are actually coming. ..."

You made no such point.  You're backpedaling trying to construct a point after the fact.

My point is that ASEAN Now posters who act superior when most likely average at best (considering they complain about the raising of standards) are a pain in the a$$.  A pain not remedied by the laxatives you're fond of.

Pathetic how you attempt to change the narrative to prevent yourself from looking stupid.  Massive fail.

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Is it just me or does it seem like the quality of the tourists coming to Thailand continues to drop rather precipitously? I noticed this trend starting even long before covid, but it seems to be very stark these days. 

apropos of what?

7 hours ago, charmonman said:

I lived there for several years starting in the early 2000s. It was still fairly nice then compared to the S-hole it has become.

Yup, I will always look back fondly on those years.

However, I am kinda enjoying watching the dumpster fire now, too.

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

However they might make an scientific observation about the "peculiar hacksaw treatment" one of them participated in, while the other one left his unit completely intact. 

And wonder, wow what on earth was that all about? 

doubt any soft  tissue  will survive

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, charmonman said:

I agree with you about the declining ‘quality’ of tourists, but the only tourist involved here is the guy who stopped the incident involving two Thais. It’s the declining quality of Thais I am equally concerned about.

Yeah, it's a race to the bottom. Lol

13 hours ago, NotReallyHere said:

Statement like that can only be made by someone who feels superior.  Anyone reading this guy's all-to-frequent posts will know that is definitely not the case.

I love how he starts with "Is it just me...".  Desperately searching for others who also feel superior, to confirm their joint superiority.

What's wrong with feeling superior? You've got to have some self esteem.

Can I feel superior to the Indian guys constantly shoving fake watches in my face?

Or the black dudes selling drugs?

Or the ladyboy pickpockets?

Or the mamasans padding the bills?

Or the freelancers hassling customers for drinks?

Or the "no meter" taxi drivers?

Or the scammy tuk tuk drivers?

Or the gang of Indians who want to gangbang a woman for 1000 baht?

Or the Arab men with their 5 wives walking meters behind them wearing black sheets from head to toe?

Or the tourists wearing elephant pants?

Or the gold diggers looking to ruin some old man's life?

Or the drug addicts?

Or the drivers who don't stop at pedestrian crossings?

Or the families that send their daughters into prostitution to support them?

Or the woman firing ping pong balls out her hole?

At what point is it okay (with you) for me to hold myself in higher esteem than these jokers?

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Typical woke  nonsense trying to force the world to change the nature of reality into anything they want it to be then telling us we are vile, Get a life its two men who think they are women when they dig up their corpses and look at their pelvis's in 1000 years do you really think they are going to say "yes its  two women" nope  not a  chance in hell theyll say its two men

Same ole bigots always attracted to a gay or ladyboy story just to post their 18th century views.

Doubt if any of them have ever been to Thailand if this is how they feel.

Just now, mlkik said:

Same ole bigots always attracted to a gay or ladyboy story just to post their 18th century views.

is  that the best you can do "bigots" ........like a broken record. Men dont magically become women FACT ,view of "since forever|" nothing to do with the 18th century

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, KhunLA said:
14 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Such nonsense...2,000 trannies?

(source)

"...inciting nearly 2,000 Thai transwomen to gather and attack the Filipina ladyboys."

What's the point of your requoting that?   I can read but, clearly, there were not 2,000 trannies involved in that attack, as that "source" is implying.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

is  that the best you can do "bigots" ........like a broken record. Men dont magically become women FACT ,view of "since forever|" nothing to do with the 18th century

42 minutes ago, mlkik said:

Your  record  appears to be broken, do you  have  any other answer?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Your  record  appears to be broken, do you  have  any other answer?

555 . Record ? How behind the times are you ?

• Sad 2