Carnage at 3am on Sai Yuan Road,

ChipButty

Posted (edited)

See the photo with the white Yaris parked on the left, he missed that, I should have added the driver just got out of his car without any visible damage

Edited by ChipButty

8 minutes ago, LivingNThailand said:

Wow, lucky car owner.   

Also payments on the Mazda, if he had a loan.  I heard that the car dealers are practically giving away cars to move them.   Someone is going to want their money.

Red plate on it, maybe an hire car, 

12 minutes ago, LivingNThailand said:

I hope PEA follows through.  These guys are a blight on Phuket.  Although I have some very nice Russian neighbors with kids.  Wondering how dad makes his money?

The Russians are going for it in Rawai recently, 

23 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

The Russians are going for it in Rawai recently,

They've been going for it for at least 1.5 years or more.  My neighbor told me yesterday that one of their children is starting school next week in a Russian School in Rawai.   How does that happen?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LivingNThailand said:

They've been going for it for at least 1.5 years or more.  My neighbor told me yesterday that one of their children is starting school next week in a Russian School in Rawai.   How does that happen?

If it's the one Im thinking of it's down by Rawai water park, there is a school there and a language school, children's play area and 2 swimming pools and a whole load of villas, It's like little Moscow, 

3 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Sounds like it, All the boss's from the PEA also joined in, they have requested his passport is held, around 100,000 per pole x8 plus all the machinery and equipment + labour, Don't forget all the internet cables, 

Probably insurance will cover.

On 3/30/2024 at 11:18 AM, LivingNThailand said:

Wow, lucky car owner.   

Also payments on the Mazda, if he had a loan.  I heard that the car dealers are practically giving away cars to move them.   Someone is going to want their money.

In another post it says he was only a tourist, could well have been a hire car

Interesting article, but I'm not sure where 'carnage' fits into it. Are the poles all dead then? :smile:

Edited by Moonlover

On 3/30/2024 at 11:16 AM, LivingNThailand said:

I hope PEA follows through.  These guys are a blight on Phuket.  Although I have some very nice Russian neighbors with kids.  Wondering how dad makes his money?

Online fraud, protect your laptop.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

My experience is that PEA are brilliant at fixing things. All hours, all weathers, they'll come out and do what needs to be done. 

True, it's one area of government that actually works, fixed up a blown transformer within an hour or two near me, and when they upgraded the lines each part was only down for an hour there abouts, impressively fast.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Interesting article, but I'm not sure where 'carnage' fits into it. Are the poles all dead then? :smile:

One of Tusk"s major concerns at the moment.