Rival Gaza protests in London seethed with mutual animosity - and angry divides

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

Well, I suppose the threat to cut throats has to be taken in context, it is after all a teaching of their holy book!

Isn't the Met pathetic! What a state we have got into!

Come on man, you could find similar  in the Torah, Bible etc

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bannork said:

The 'openly Jewish' man has been an agent provocateur all along.

You might want to check out the credentials of Aaron Bastani, he is a communist activist that has been arrested twice on public order offences, and is much made in the same mould as Owen Jones, he writes for the Guardian. 

And as much mud as you lot are trying to throw by digging up this nonsense the police sergeants words were inexcusable, the police met have apologised for their actions and then apologised again for their first apology. 

Must try harder! 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

You might want to check out the credentials of Aaron Bastani, he is a communist activist that has been arrested twice on public order offences, and is much made in the same mould as Owen Jones, he writes for the Guardian. 

And as much mud as you lot are trying to throw by digging up this nonsense the police sergeants words were inexcusable, the police met have apologised for their actions and then apologised again for their first apology. 

Must try harder! 

Sorry Bob, your man's been found out. He's been trying to provoke a violent reaction from the pro Palestine marchers but failed.

"Initial story about ‘openly Jewish’ incident not full picture, says ex-senior Met officer | Police | The Guardian" https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/22/initial-story-about-openly-jewish-incident-not-full-picture-says-ex-senior-met-officer

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bannork said:

Sorry Bob, your man's been found out. He's been trying to provoke a violent reaction from the pro Palestine marchers but failed.

"Initial story about ‘openly Jewish’ incident not full picture, says ex-senior Met officer | Police | The Guardian" https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/22/initial-story-about-openly-jewish-incident-not-full-picture-says-ex-senior-met-officer

Before we start can I say he is not my man and you go on to say that he is trying to provoke a "violent reaction" (your own words?) from the pro Palestinian crowd. Has he not got the right to protest in his way, yet the proPal hate mob can demonstrate in whatever way they choose like shouting for the death and destruction of Israel and its people, fly terrorist flags, swastikas and other anti-Semitic regalia. No Jew is safe anywhere in the world, yet you, and others chose to maximise a trivial incident and if he has shown how bad the hate marches are being policed by the Met Police well more power to his arm.

Here is another Jew in London being almost kidnapped, god only knows what would have happened if they had succeeded, yet all your concerns are about a Jew attempting to cross the road. Your eureka is nothing more than a damp squib. 🥴

https://x.com/addicted2newz/status/1784620165620973844?t=ygidn0CGBA99IrnoBjlvZg&s=09

• Thanks 1

On 4/3/2024 at 4:06 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Good job Susan Hall has about as much chance of becoming Mayor of London as I do.

That I doubt

"There has been significant criticism of the Met’s handling of the events. Placards bearing anti-Semitic slogans and imagery are often spotted on the marches, while protesters have also used controversial chants such as “from the river to the sea”, which some people interpret as a call for the destruction of Israel as a state.
‘Use the powers’
In recent weeks, Rishi Sunak has urged officers to “use the powers” they have to maintain public confidence and “not merely manage these protests, but police them”.

Wrong, as usual.

London mayor election: Sadiq Khan clinches historic third term

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-68952475

• Confused 2

Just now, Gweiloman said:

Good job Susan Hall has about as much chance of becoming Mayor of London as I do.

That I doubt

You obviously have a problem addressing my post:

31 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Where did I say he would lose? Where was I wrong in my post? What makes you claim I was wrong as usual?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Where did I say he would lose? Where was I wrong in my post? What makes you claim I was wrong as usual?

You did not say Khan would win but you implied that he would lose and he didn't.

Your fav position imply something then if it goes wrong ignore it, and yes I know you'll come back with some garbage as usual , but I'm not interested in your rightwing/ pro-Israel rhetoric, so don't bother replying.

9 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You did not say Khan would win but you implied that he would lose and he didn't.

Your fav position imply something then if it goes wrong ignore it, and yes I know you'll come back with some garbage as usual , but I'm not interested in your rightwing/ pro-Israel rhetoric, so don't bother replying.

Another where it went straight over his head :saai: I was referring to you seeing as you referred to yourself!

image.png.74993b20713fa13f3bea2266764a59ac.png

• Thumbs Up 2

The only times they try and stop a protest and lie about the protesters like this is when it’s working. Reminds me of the trucker. Lucky for you fools in here the students will probably fold like the truckers sooner or later and then you can be relieved that you tax money will be sent to Israel without protest once again. Why you’d want to be relieved if that pressure I have no idea but ok

• Confused 1