Sunak risks losing seat in election shock poll suggests Tories will be left with 98 MPs

Social Media

I see the lefties are out.............:clap2:

Bring back Boris, though I think Penny Mordaunt would probably make the daily takeaway munchers sit up and doff their caps.........:stoner:..............😂

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, transam said:

Bring back Boris, though I think Penny Mordaunt would probably make the daily takeaway munchers sit up and doff their caps.........:stoner:..............😂

Yup, we pesky lefty, pinko, tree hugging, stop oil lefties are certainly out and ready to counter right wing bigotry.

"Bring back Boris"?

You mean the disgraced former PM Johnson?

That's the giveaway that your post is pure clickbait.

Yeah,ok I fell for it. Duh!

• Confused 3
  • Agree 2

Just now, Red Forever said:

Yup, we pesky lefty, pinko, tree hugging, stop oil lefties are certainly out and ready to counter right wing bigotry.

"Bring back Boris"?

You mean the disgraced former PM Johnson?

That's the giveaway that your post is pure clickbait.

Yeah,ok I fell for it. Duh!

Boris disgraced...........🤣...........Over a photo having a beer on his birthday................🤣

Surely you can do better than that, how about your leaders sidekick, Angela Rayner, not declaring dodgy house sale cash..........:clap2:

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

I think Johnson’s misdemeanours were more than a beer, for a start he lied to the Queen, then lied again in Parliament denying any involvement in parties and prorogued Parliament illegally.

Was all that in The Guardian............😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

57 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And then the Tories themselves turned on him.

At least they had the balls to do so, look how the other lot let Corbyn & Abbott get away with murder............🤭

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jumbo1968 said:

I think Johnson’s misdemeanours were more than a beer, for a start he lied to the Queen, then lied again in Parliament denying any involvement in parties and prorogued Parliament illegally.

Judging by what we saw of the Boris Johnson party, I hope I'm never invited to one, but a Keir Starmer party is another kettle of fish......Chicken Korma for me Keir, Angela Raynor will have her usual chips with mushy peas.

If they are standing in my constituency I think I will be voting for the genuine Monster Raving Loony Party candidate. It might be hard to find the real one with all the other Loonies up for election, but from what I have seen lately in parliament the MRLP certainly would fit in well with the current mob running the country.

Sadly David, Lord Sutch, 3rd Earl of Pinner died in 1999.

IMHO he would have made a better PM, than the last few the UK has had.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, billd766 said:

If they are standing in my constituency I think I will be voting for the genuine Monster Raving Loony Party candidate. It might be hard to find the real one with all the other Loonies up for election, but from what I have seen lately in parliament the MRLP certainly would fit in well with the current mob running the country.

Not a fan of the policies, but I don't think sunak is doing a bad job. He is simply in an impossible position due to his fellow conservatives.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Transam breaks the glass on the emergency run out of any sensible arguments ‘Corbyn’ button.

Spoken like a true lefty...........:clap2:........Well done..........:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, transam said:

I think it's time to try it with Harry Potter🥳

• Thumbs Up 1

I think that Labour will win, convincingly. I don't think the Tories will be wiped out quite as comprehensively.

I would shed no tears if James Cleverly, Grant Shapps or Hunt lost their seats, although I hope Penny Mordant keeps hers - she is the best hope for rebuilding the Tories.

They have brought it on themselves. The dye was cast when they turned on Johnson.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I think that Labour will win, convincingly. I don't think the Tories will be wiped out quite as comprehensively.

I would shed no tears if James Cleverly, Grant Shapps or Hunt lost their seats, although I hope Penny Mordant keeps hers - she is the best hope for rebuilding the Tories.

They have brought it on themselves. The dye was cast when they turned on Johnson.

No, she is not.   She uttered the lie that "trans women ARE women".   For that statement alone she should be nowhere near the conservative party and should join one of the other parties that pretend they believe that lie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, billd766 said:

The best ever manifesto promise was made by the Monsters ..... We will deal with the problem of bad weather in GB  by towing the island to somewhere close to the Canary Isles😂

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

would shed no tears if James Cleverly, Grant Shapps or Hunt lost their seats, although I hope Penny Mordant keeps hers - she is the best hope for rebuilding the Tories.

Didn’t you say something similar about Liz Truss?