B-quik maintenance issues

Hi folks, around 3 months ago I got a clutch replaced by B-quick, and recently I have this same problem of hearing swoosh sound when pressing the clutch pedal like the sound of air hydraulic & I feel the pedal is sometimes loose or hard.

They charged be 14000 Baht for a sedan and also seems to change the drive shaft seal?, master cylinder as stated in the invoice. 

One of my friend said its too expensive as he got it replaced at his Nissan dealer for 7000Baht all inclusive.

Anyway, I think they do not specifiy the warranty period for clutch, may be categorized as others which the period is like 30 days?

Anyone had this sort of issue with this garage and can they be responsible for their low quality or incomplete work but passing the warranty period?

26 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

Hi folks, around 3 months ago I got a clutch replaced by B-quick, and recently I have this same problem of hearing swoosh sound when pressing the clutch pedal like the sound of air hydraulic & I feel the pedal is sometimes loose or hard.

They charged be 14000 Baht for a sedan and also seems to change the drive shaft seal?, master cylinder as stated in the invoice. 

One of my friend said its too expensive as he got it replaced at his Nissan dealer for 7000Baht all inclusive.

Anyway, I think they do not specifiy the warranty period for clutch, may be categorized as others which the period is like 30 days?

Anyone had this sort of issue with this garage and can they be responsible for their low quality or incomplete work but passing the warranty period?

I thought they guaranteed for 1  year

• Thumbs Up 1

I've had issues, with them on 2 different vehicles (2 tries)....

When the front axles dropped out of my wife's Civic after CV joint servicing in under 500 kilometers I went with the receipt to the desk & was told it was over 60 days & not covered.... Luckily she was driving slowly on a straight road when the axles popped.....

I have much stronger feelings but won't express them on a public forum...

They're quick on upsells with dab a lube trays, etc.

They remind me of the Goodyear/Firestone shops in the US.....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

I've had issues, with them on 2 different vehicles (2 tries)....

When the front axles dropped out of my wife's Civic after CV joint servicing in under 500 kilometers I went with the receipt to the desk & was told it was over 60 days & not covered.... Luckily she was driving slowly on a straight road when the axles popped.....

I have much stronger feelings but won't express them on a public forum...

They're quick on upsells with dab a lube trays, etc.

They remind me of the Goodyear/Firestone shops in the US.....

Definitely strong on the upsells.

Go in for brakes and calling the misses trying to sell all new shock absorbers for nearly 20k.  Then starts the argument, he wouldn't recommend it if it's wasn't needed, and don't blame me if vehicle explodes then..

That said, service was pretty fast, and at least price was near enough what the estimate was..

Edited by eyeman

1 hour ago, DUNROAMIN said:

First mistake, using B Quick for mechanical repairs. Very few real mechanics in this country, a lot of back yard boys pretending to  be Mechanics. Use a well establised dealership with mechanical workshop facilities. 

Even there, things can go wrong, which is my experience with a Ford dealer, with inexperienced 'technicians'

• Like 1

Nissan dealership in Pattaya south on Sukhumvit is closed.

Wife took Almira to B-quick at Big C south for an oil change and got sold a set of unneeded swing arms.

Not to costly, but i hope the next Thai wife in next life is a bit more of a critical thinker regarding auto maintenance.

2 hours ago, ignore it said:

Nissan dealership in Pattaya south on Sukhumvit is closed.

Wife took Almira to B-quick at Big C south for an oil change and got sold a set of unneeded swing arms.

Not to costly, but i hope the next Thai wife in next life is a bit more of a critical thinker regarding auto maintenance.

Nissan have also shut the dealership at Laem Chabang.

Nearest option is on Sukhumvit between Naklua and the 36 roundabout. Tiny place with very limited parking available, went in to ask about servicing and all 3 available staff had no idea.

B-Quik will be getting a lot more Nissan customers.

i had checked up today but are they really mechanics??? what are they looking for? do they really need 2 "mechanics" to check up on a hood?

its good sprit on them for handling complaining farang's request, but just cruise driving and using their mobile as a flashlight really sums it up... 

i aint be using B-Quick again, they might be like putting diesel on a petrol car... just my opinion 😞 image.png.e52dede378fd60fbc4dd44ee1bda70b9.pngimage.png.be806170c210b3aa6966226872249c3c.png

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Many Years B-Quick! No Problem for Engine & Transmission Oil Change, Battery Change, Aircon refresh etc. For Mechanical Issues: Change Timing Belt, adjust Valves and Shocks Issues go to your Brand Garage! Its a Thing about Warranty! My Pajero is 13 Years old and runs despite 160k km like new☺️ 

1 hour ago, villageidiotY2K said:

i had checked up today but are they really mechanics??? what are they looking for? do they really need 2 "mechanics" to check up on a hood?

its good sprit on them for handling complaining farang's request, but just cruise driving and using their mobile as a flashlight really sums it up... 

i aint be using B-Quick again, they might be like putting diesel on a petrol car... just my opinion 😞 image.png.e52dede378fd60fbc4dd44ee1bda70b9.pngimage.png.be806170c210b3aa6966226872249c3c.png

Says the one with the matching Nickname:post-4641-1156694572:

1 minute ago, Mike Lister said:

Er, relevance?

I know what B-Quik do, and that you don't..................🤗

Folk who have no knowledge of a subject or business should remain quiet...🤭

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Lister said:

Ooooo, excuse me for living. 🙂 😮 

Well no, pointing out the obvious may help you in the future regarding B-Quik, or anything else that may come along....🤗

I have a photo of me somewhere in my posh B-Quik shirt, that you would love to see.........😆

7 minutes ago, transam said:

I know what B-Quik do, and that you don't..................🤗

Folk who have no knowledge of a subject or business should remain quiet...🤭

Your friend is up to speed on every B-Quik  operation in Thailand? Franchise operations vary greatly (unfortunately).

Customer opinion counts for a lot .

How does knowing a CEO provide you with in-depth  knowledge of all or any  branch?

Out of 3 such same name type services I have found only one which provides satisfactory outcomes.

Obviously it is that particular operation that now gets my repeat business.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Your friend is up to speed on every B-Quik  operation in Thailand? Franchise operations vary greatly (unfortunately).

Customer opinion counts for a lot .

How does knowing a CEO provide you with in-depth  knowledge of all or any  branch?

Out of 3 such same name type services I have found only one which provides satisfactory outcomes.

Obviously it is that particular operation that now gets my repeat business.

Many moons back, and reading the motoring forum here, some members were trashing B-Quik, now I thought some were over doing it, so I got onto B-quik CEO, we had a chat and if any of you here had a problem I would let him know the site and the problem.

I posted it here to let me know if a problem, I never heard another complaint.....

Reading here that they only do tyres and batteries is just cr@p, we had one bloke saying you trip over old tyres at B-Quik, on here..........😆.....which is complete rollox.....

Anyhooo, not read any complaints about this farangy business for a very long time, and the CEO, Henk,  is most concerned about any complaints...🤗

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, transam said:

Many moons back, and reading the motoring forum here, some members were trashing B-Quik, now I thought some were over doing it, so I got onto B-quik CEO, we had a chat and if any of you here had a problem I would let him know the site and the problem.

I posted it here to let me know if a problem, I never heard another complaint.....

Reading here that they only do tyres and batteries is just cr@p, we had one bloke saying you trip over old tyres at B-Quik, on here..........😆.....which is complete rollox.....

Anyhooo, not read any complaints about this farangy business for a very long time, and the CEO, Henk,  is most concerned about any complaints...🤗

Who is "sad" about my post, can I help you with more info...?  🤔

1 hour ago, transam said:

No wait, I didn't say they only sell tyres and batteries, what I meant was that they are only good for those things. 

I persuaded Mrs Mike to get her brakes redone there and the cost was cheaper. The next time they needed doing she took the car to the dealer where they found a piece was missing, a metal clip like piece that reduces brake noise. I'd never heard or seen of that piece before and I know a fair whack about car brakes, apparently neither did the bquick kid because he left it off.....900 baht each to replace at the dealer.

After that, it's dealers all the way, the cost may be higher but they know what all the bits are for and not to leave any off. 

The other thing that bugged me about them was the constant upsell, mister you need new air cleaner, mister your tyres past expire date, every single time....it became tiresome...haha, geddit, bquick, tiresome....never mind.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Mike Lister said:

No wait, I didn't say they only sell tyres and batteries, what I meant was that they are only good for those things. 

I persuaded Mrs Mike to get her brakes redone there and the cost was cheaper. The next time they needed doing she took the car to the dealer where they found a piece was missing, a metal clip like piece that reduces brake noise. I'd never heard or seen of that piece before and I know a fair whack about car brakes, apparently neither did the bquick kid because he left it off.....900 baht each to replace at the dealer.

After that, it's dealers all the way, the cost may be higher but they know what all the bits are for and not to leave any off. 

The other thing that bugged me about them was the constant upsell, mister you need new air cleaner, mister your tyres past expire date, every single time....it became tiresome...haha, geddit, bquick, tiresome....never mind.

In which case you started by trashing B-quik, which is very naughty. :whistling:

B-quik is a business, just like this forum.......😉

As for your anti-squeal shims or pad rattle things, that could be just a story for you, I think 99.9% of cars have them, perhaps your cars were missing before B-quik and they fitted the pads as before, I don't know, just a story to get you back, and it worked......😉..............:clap2:

9 minutes ago, transam said:

In which case you started by trashing B-quik, which is very naughty. :whistling:

B-quik is a business, just like this forum.......😉

As for your anti-squeal shims or pad rattle things, that could be just a story for you, I think 99.9% of cars have them, perhaps your cars were missing before B-quik and they fitted the pads as before, I don't know, just a story to get you back, and it worked......😉..............:clap2:

I didn't trash bquick in my initial post. My initial post TA was in response to the prior poster who had a bad experience there, the fact that you didn't understand that or read the sequence properly is not my issue.

We get your message, loud and clear, you like bquick and anyone who has anything other than good things to say about them is a bad person with ulterior motives and is not qualified to comment. We all understand that's the way you think. 

Now, you'll have to go find somebody else to bicker with 'cos I'm not playing.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Lister said:

I didn't trash bquick in my initial post. My initial post TA was in response to the prior poster who had a bad experience there, the fact that you didn't understand that or read the sequence properly is not my issue.

We get your message, loud and clear, you like bquick and anyone who has anything other than good things to say about them is a bad person with ulterior motives and is not qualified to comment. We all understand that's the way you think. 

Now, you'll have to go find somebody else to bicker with 'cos I'm not playing.

Nice dodge, and totally wrong again about me and B-quik, but that's OK. Your post as a reminder..:whistling:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1323732-b-quik-maintenance-issues/?do=findComment&comment=18812820