When does the action start in Pattaya?

MrPancake

I've been touring Pattaya for an hour or so. Not much going on except chinese tourists going up and down walking street with guides and old people watching tv in pubs. It's 9:30pm now. When do things get started?

Edited by MrPancake

15 minutes ago, MrPancake said:

I've been touring Pattaya for an hour or so. Not much going on except chinese tourists going up and down walking street with guides and old people watching tv in pubs. It's 9:30pm now. When do things get started?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

What "action"are you seeking?  African?

Found some on beachroad but terrible quality. So no. I just want a fun bar with ladies who don't look zombie bored. Anyways it won't be for tonight. I'm bored now. Headed home after my beer. Might have hit the town too early.

Try LK Metro. Walking street is a late start, 23:00-2400; Chiyapum is also active. Soi 6, should go early, 6 or 7pm, good ones disappear quickly.

Edited by Banana7
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, MrPancake said:

Except soi 6 I have been everywhere. Buhakhao and WS. Many bored girls and empty place. Many old people in pubs. That where I landed eventually. Watching football. I hate it but at least it lively 😄🥳

a052c7c8dcee1ba4b910907ea8201e0f.jpg

That's because Chinese tourists do not spend money for evening activities except to walk around taking photos of the fun everyone else is having.  

• Like 1

And for a moment I thought you were asking about the water splashing ,baby powder in your mouth and nose action. I am still traumatized from the one year I didn't flee Thailand over Songkran. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, proton said:

The whole place is a fools paradise, the girls usually hate you, they are just good actors.

They do get pretty excited about the prospect of the cash flow. That accounts for the good acting. 

Otherwise their acting is abysmal, especially the fake moaning. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, thecyclist said:
3 hours ago, proton said:

The whole place is a fools paradise, the girls usually hate you, they are just good actors.

They do get pretty excited about the prospect of the cash flow. That accounts for the good acting. 

Otherwise their acting is abysmal, especially the fake moaning.

ahhh the good ol its not me its her routine. 

15 hours ago, MrPancake said:

Except soi 6 I have been everywhere. Buhakhao and WS. Many bored girls and empty place. Many old people in pubs. That where I landed eventually. Watching football. I hate it but at least it lively 😄🥳

a052c7c8dcee1ba4b910907ea8201e0f.jpg

I'm not keen on "old" people either ,but I may I ask your age young man?

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

I'm not keen on "old" people either ,but I may I ask your age young man?

I'm not a young man. Early 40's.

Well I guess I can still qualify as young biologically.

Pretty healthy lifestyle.

That narcissism talking btw 😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thecyclist said:

And for a moment I thought you were asking about the water splashing ,baby powder in your mouth and nose action. I am still traumatized from the one year I didn't flee Thailand over Songkran. 

When is it ?

That should be fun 👍

17 hours ago, MrPancake said:

Define "things"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, proton said:

Works for me...... as long as I, the customer, is satisfied 🤪

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, MrPancake said:

old people watching tv in pubs

Sounds like your the young party all night type.

Then "clubs" like Republic or MYST are for you.

The usually don't open before 11 PM.

(I don't speak from experience but from Instagram).

I am a boring old fart and the action around Soi Buakhao/LK etc. at 10 PM is enough for me.

But I agree that many places are quiet now even at that time (was in Pattaya until last week).

• Like 2