Old is old. Or is it?

1 hour ago, MrPancake said:

You're referring to a phenomenon called "hitting the wall".

Women do hit the wall. In my opinion well before 60.

Passed 40-45, the vast majority of women are done.

Unfortunately you are right. I would not recommend to be part of any "western womans liberation army". Especially as the "Isaan- spirit" has not yet been affected by the "Bankkok Ways" in a meaningful way. Inspite of a hundred western NGO's, that tell Thai Females that the time to "awaken" is here.

Remarkably,

22 minutes ago, bendejo said:

But the great existential question must be answered:  how much you pay?

"Big Love" in the Isaan usually costs about 2 million Bht over time. "Occasional love" in Pattaya costs 2000 Bht per week. 

23 minutes ago, bendejo said:

But the great existential question must be answered:  how much you pay?

most rural Thai Females still don't know from what they sould be awaken from.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, swissie said:

Old is old, right? Not quite, I find. Males get old as well as females. But once a European female has reached 60, all attraction has evaporated. European Males at this age can still sail under " a desirable charakter with wrinkles and a fat wallet". Attributes that a European female at the age of 60 can seldom deliver.

My observance: Thai women at the age of 60 have less "wrinkles" and have maintained a certain openess and a "spark" toward sexuality. As opposed to Farang Females at the same age, where no more "spark" can be detected anymore.

No wonder that elderly Farangs with relatively few wrinkles end up in Thailand, knowing that regardless of age, a certain "spark", administered by Thai females, regardless of age, can still be had.

At a price. "There is no free lunch", well understood. As there is no "free lunch" to be had with a wrinkeled-up European women, the choice becomes somewhat easier.

That's not what I expected when I clicked on here. You could at least have included "for women" or something to warn us it's not about being old per se.

7 hours ago, Celsius said:

Most men hit the wall at 30

Is that when you hit the cr ack pipe? 

Men don't even reach their prime until their mid 30s and some hold it until they're 50 when a slow decline begins. 

Hilarious.

Most men hit the wall at 30.

Fat ugly 70 year old women can also go to Jamaica, American Samoa and Gambia.

what a bunch of losers post here lol

InCollage_20220908_084719640-scaled.jpg

Is that your stable of ladies back home? 

13 hours ago, swissie said:

My observance: Thai women at the age of 60 have less "wrinkles" and have maintained a certain openess and a "spark" toward sexuality.

Merely from experience with prostitutes whom you paid to fake a "spark" for you.

Older Thai women can be quite hot naturally but are pretty rare, certainly unknown to members here familiar only with the lower class. As with physically desirable older men, they retain youth the old-fashioned way, the only way possible: through diet & exercise--both of which you've wisely made a point of avoiding.

• Like 1

My questions are... why do farang women dry up that way as mentioned? Is it because farang men sucked the lives out of them? Then when they aren't desirable anymore, those men come to Asia and find younger women to be with? Oh wait...🤐🤐🤐🤷🏻‍♀️

Hilarious.

Most men hit the wall at 30.

Fat ugly 70 year old women can also go to Jamaica, American Samoa and Gambia.

what a bunch of losers post here lol

InCollage_20220908_084719640-scaled.jpg

Missing photos of European and/or Asian girls/women who pick up hot Bali beach boys.I've been on the specific beach where this 'trade' happens. Typical banter and he beach by invited to sit down on the girls beach mat, boys very attentive to get drinks / food etc., to light cigarettes etc. Then gone to the hotel, perhaps for an hour, perhaps for several weeks - full duration of the girls holiday.

Quite busy sometimes. The Bali beach boys tend to be just 18 up to perhaps late 20s, usually very nice bodies, they have learned from more experienced Bali gigolo boys to take care of their shape and their skin. and learned to speak politely, most speak some to advanced English. Usually on the beach in tiny tight bikini speedo type swim suits.

One day saw the beach boy sit on the girls beach mat, then girl asked him to lie down flat face down. Next think the girl is pulling the boys bikini fabric full into the crack in his buns and fingering his a'hole.

Then she asks him to walk around so she can see him walking with a wedgie. Then gone to hotel. 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, swissie said:

Old is old, right? Not quite, I find. Males get old as well as females. But once a European female has reached 60, all attraction has evaporated. European Males at this age can still sail under " a desirable charakter with wrinkles and a fat wallet". Attributes that a European female at the age of 60 can seldom deliver.

My observance: Thai women at the age of 60 have less "wrinkles" and have maintained a certain openess and a "spark" toward sexuality. As opposed to Farang Females at the same age, where no more "spark" can be detected anymore.

No wonder that elderly Farangs with relatively few wrinkles end up in Thailand, knowing that regardless of age, a certain "spark", administered by Thai females, regardless of age, can still be had.

At a price. "There is no free lunch", well understood. As there is no "free lunch" to be had with a wrinkeled-up European women, the choice becomes somewhat easier.

The April's fools will never stop. Same procedure as every year.

God sake they post that nonsense only once a year🙏🐰😌

48 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Attitude matters not age

Age matters significantly.....     I can't play a full 90 mins of full on football anymore 3x per week anymore...   I break a lot more easily than I used to and am having to significantly change my outgoing attitude towards physical sports....  (two operations from sporting Injures in the past 12 months !!!).

But....  as this thread seems to be referring to 'carnal prowess and attraction'....   Age most definitely matters...

I used to get a lot more 'eyes' here in my 20's and 30's than I now do in my late 40's.... the change was clearly notable... 

... Its as obvious as day, younger women prefer younger men, and those who are with men who much older are so primarily for security....

... If you are over 45 yrs old and stand next to a 20 or 30 something normal looking guy and to a female of financial independence you will be invisible, no matter your 'attitude'.... 

Edited by richard_smith237

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Age matters significantly.....     I can't play a full 90 mins of full on football anymore 3x per week anymore...   I break a lot more easily than I used to and am having to significantly change my outgoing attitude towards physical sports....  (two operations from sporting Injures in the past 12 months !!!).

https://www.oldest.org/sports/marathon-runners/

6 hours ago, Brn2Trvl said:

This op really has his head up his ass.

Then instead of making incendiary remarks, explain why you believe that to be the case. If you can't, then maybe it's you that's the contortionist.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Even professionals do not play 3 times a week.

Furthermore, you can be injured by dirty butchers playing football at anytime. eg. I had my leg broken purposely by an aforementioned butcher because I scored a goal and it was a big final. Some injuries you don't recover from, you're just functional but not the same.

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Awesome... another one liner with explains absolutely nothing...   other than a very small minority of old people are still physically capable of running a Marathon...

I'll ask you Dolf....  Can you run a Marathon ? 

The second lady on that list has averaged 2.26 mph....  3.62 kmh  -   The average adults walking speed is 5.1 kmh

So while I admire anyone doing a Marathon especially at that age - for the most part those speeds are slower than average person 'walks'....  

Their age has most certainly slowed them down and while you can drop your standard oversimplified one liner...  you haven't actually made any valid point at all...

... in fact you have contradicted yourself... Age has slowed these people down significantly. 

7 hours ago, IndomitableSpirit said:

... why do farang women dry up that way as mentioned? Is it because farang men sucked the lives out of them? 

I think that's Vampires not falang men?

13 minutes ago, Sid Bream said:

Even professionals do not play 3 times a week.

Furthermore, you can be injured by dirty butchers playing football at anytime. eg. I had my leg broken purposely by an aforementioned butcher because I scored a goal and it was a big final. Some injuries you don't recover from, you're just functional but not the same.

Not quite correct Sid.....   Professionals are playing far more than 3x per week...    they are playing a lot while they are training. 

Not quite the same as a competitive league match etc - but its still very physical and it adds up to a lot of kms covered on a football pitch. 

Up until Covid I was playing 3x per week....     usually 6 or 7 aside 3x teams rotating (so not a full pitch 90 mins... 2x 10 min games and then a 10min rest....  so realistically 80mins football over two hours....  (I'd cover anywhere from 7-9 km in a game although I don't think the distance measurement is all that accurate from the watch).... Games are also 'somewhat' controlled so people don't hurt each other, we still have to work - although there is the odd d-head about lunging in when they shouldn't.

I've had two major injuries in the past 12 months, one football related, the last one not and was rather catastrophic, I hope to be able to play again, but thats not something I'm sure of until perhaps the latter quarter of this year. 

Age also significantly impacts the speed of recovery......

Edited by richard_smith237

21 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Awesome... another one liner with explains absolutely nothing...   other than a very small minority of old people are still physically capable of running a Marathon...

I'll ask you Dolf....  Can you run a Marathon ? 

The second lady on that list has averaged 2.26 mph....  3.62 kmh  -   The average adults walking speed is 5.1 kmh

So while I admire anyone doing a Marathon especially at that age - for the most part those speeds are slower than average person 'walks'....  

Their age has most certainly slowed them down and while you can drop your standard oversimplified one liner...  you haven't actually made any valid point at all...

... in fact you have contradicted yourself... Age has slowed these people down significantly. 

You proved me right....attitude matters....your post was full of negativity.....

14 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Not quite correct Sid.....   Professionals are playing far more than 3x per week...    they are playing a lot while they are training. 

Not quite the same as a competitive league match etc - but its still very physical and it adds up to a lot of kms covered on a football pitch. 

Up until Covid I was playing 3x per week....     usually 6 or 7 aside 3x teams rotating (so not a full pitch 90 mins... 2x 10 min games and then a 10min rest....  so realistically 80mins football over two hours....  (I'd cover anywhere from 7-9 km in a game although I don't think the distance measurement is all that accurate from the watch).... Games are also 'somewhat' controlled so people don't hurt each other, we still have to work - although there is the odd d-head about lunging in when they shouldn't.

I've had two major injuries in the past 12 months, one football related, the last one not and was rather catastrophic, I hope to be able to play again, but thats not something I'm sure of until perhaps the latter quarter of this year. 

Age also significantly impacts the speed of recovery......

How old are you?