Russian couple’s dine and dash attempt exposed in Phuket restaurant

webfact

18 hours ago, webfact said:

The free visa has many problems. It only focuses on quantity, not quality. Thailand used to have a lot of good foreign tourists. I feel sorry for the country.”

I agree 100%. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, rexpotter said:

This was normal behaviour in Bali where I just left, due to them.They stole from the small mom and pop grocery shops, and they were well known for running off without paying for their bills at restaurants. In fact they had to start making people pay in advance because of them.

Mcdonalds demand you pay in advance .

Perhaps the company were protecting themselves from Russian customers.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, itsari said:

Mcdonalds demand you pay in advance .

Perhaps the company were protecting themselves from Russian customers.

Many of the fast food joints you have to pay upfront, This nonsense is going on more than we know, 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

We have a good friend he's Thai and he has a couple of nice trendy restaurants Thai/Chinese style, he is getting sick of farangs causing problems, They will order food eat it all then start complaining, or that is not exactly as the photo in menu, 

I told him to start charging when they place their order, if they don't like it then go, 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

It's bullsh-t should be arrested put in jail for theft and then deported! It's because they are Russian! Thailand is scared of Putin!!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Cheats and crooks, is the russian style coming from the very top , coming from their president, so no wonder if he can then every russian citizen is allowed. Land of mafias big and small 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, smew said:

You are wrong, they are all crooks, just the scale of their crookedness is different. Their motto is: if you are stupid enough to be taken advantage of , then you deserve it. 

Actually, I'm right. As history has shown, most of our world's troubles are centered around hate. Greed, lies, jealousy, misunderstandings all factor in this hate, and it's taught in childhood, by irresponsible, hateful and or abusive parents who do not know any better. How many Russians do you actually personally know? Maybe three or four? And you call all of them thieves because others have told you they are, by the actions of a few, or because you hate Russians because they have hurt you personally? I think you, and many others here, either do not care or don't understand that you yourself are being judged here, by those who aren't prejudiced, hateful, jealous, or ignorant.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

As history has shown, most of our world's troubles are centered around hate. Greed, lies, jealousy, misunderstandings all factor in this hate, and it's taught in childhood, by irresponsible, hateful and or abusive parents who do not know any better.

As history has shown, most of the world's troubles are centered around religion and artificial borders recognized only by humans and no-one and nothing else.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

As history has shown, most of the world's troubles are centered around religion and artificial borders recognized only by humans and no-one and nothing else.

As history has shown, most of our world's troubles are centered around hate. Greed, lies, jealousy, misunderstandings all factor in this hate, and it's taught in childhood, by irresponsible, hateful and or abusive parents who do not know any better.