Russian couple’s dine and dash attempt exposed in Phuket restaurant

webfact

It's happening all over the world Im just reading in an English news outlet 6 of them did a runner, 

One of the comments:

Quite a few restaurants now take your card details either when you book online or do a walk-in, maybe it’s time for other restaurants to do the same…or order the food and drink and pay immediately, as you would do in cafes or takeaway shops..

28 minutes ago, jesimps said:

I've yet to come across any of that 10% here.

Well, they are few and far between, and I guess they keep more to themselves.. The (few) decent ones I've met have been from the major cities in the west, are better educated and have a more European mindset. They can't speak their minds at home of course, but they have no love for their evil little dictator and his wars. I almost feel sorry for them, trapped in a country and a situation they are powerless to change...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

What's next? Ban all British, Swiss, Germans? There are enough reports about their behavior.

Sounds like a plan.

I am all for it.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, theshu25 said:

Another fine draft dodger.

Would you think more of him , if he had been first in line to invade Ukraine ................:coffee1:

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

18 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

If we put up a scoreboard of all the a/hole behavior in Thailand the past couple of weeks (a cop tasering a punchy guy in underwear, a driver taking out several power poles, kicking a pregnant shop owner, street side graffiti painters the list goes on), only one nation takes the medals like they did in their last doped up Olympics.

The Russians have come up a bit lately but they are minor incidents. 

Not real A/hole behavior like fiddling with kid's A/holes.

The last three incidents reported on this forum of that type of behavior were all from the same country.

If i actually name that country I will probably be given a holiday as they seem to be protected from criticism here.

While pile ons on Russian is open slather. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Every year it is the same story, a few bad apples cause damage to the tourist who comes in spends his or her money and leaves on time with a good memory of their trip but a few bad apples always get the lions share of the story

47 minutes ago, QuantumQuandry said:

Probably going to be an unpopular opinion, based on the comments so far...

but am I the only that thinks everyone is really making a mountain of a molehill, here?

Yeah,

But it's got this lot fired up on a warm Tuesday!

Nobody outside, it's too warm, so they're all frantically getting their opinions across about somebody nicking egg fried rice! 🤣

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ronster said:

Can't believe the restaurant done nothing and let them go with an apology and payment. 

Obviously doesn't want the word to get around what happened as they think it will scare their other russian customers away .

Money wins !! 🙈

it sounds like you're coming pretty close to victim blaming.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/1/2024 at 3:28 PM, JustAnotherHun said:

No. I'm one of those who believe there's no THE Russians or THE Brits or THE Germans. Antisocial and criminal behavior is no matter of natinality or the passport one holds

What?, speak English!!

On 4/1/2024 at 8:06 AM, John Drake said:

You can see the male is a low IQ, bullet-headed piece of trash.

Hm,..And how can you see the IQ of somebody just like that !?!?

• Confused 1