Thailand Annual Car Test + Insurance

2 minutes ago, TorquayFan said:

Yes it can M8. No problem.

If your car is driveable, it should be OK

GL

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I noticed last year when it went for test, its only a Banger, Ford Focus but it gets us around OK after a few tweaks by me, got it up to UK MOT standard.

There's many centres - pop in, ask the question and I'm sure you can go in early, maybe more than a week. Check all the bulbs and the brakes then you should sail through.

My local place blacks up the faded number plates too. A Focus - nice ! 

In my town, after you have the 'MOT', there's a drive through service for the 'road tax'.

GL

1 minute ago, TorquayFan said:

There's many centres - pop in, ask the question and I'm sure you can go in early, maybe more than a week. Check all the bulbs and the brakes then you should sail through.

My local place blacks up the faded number plates too. A Focus - nice ! 

In my town, after you have the 'MOT', there's a drive through service for the 'road tax'.

GL

I go to a little place on the main drag, the Mrs books it in I just wait and pay the Insurance/test fee, the good thing about it was I took some tools with me and adjusted the headlights, they had no clue until I showed them on the aiming machine.
I had Saabs for 25 years prior to this Ford, now they were the best thing on 4 wheels.

Hi.

Saab! xxxxxxxx

More than 50 years ago I had two old Saab 96 (?), the 3 cylinder 2-stroke, one with a good body and one with a good engine. I did the swap of engines before 10.00am - so easy. Those were the days!!

Take the Focus in yourself, give the missis a break and take it to the tax centre.

Why do these ladies think we can't do anything for ourselves. ATB

4 minutes ago, TorquayFan said:

Hi.

Saab! xxxxxxxx

More than 50 years ago I had two old Saab 96 (?), the 3 cylinder 2-stroke, one with a good body and one with a good engine. I did the swap of engines before 10.00am - so easy. Those were the days!!

Take the Focus in yourself, give the missis a break and take it to the tax centre.

Why do these ladies think we can't do anything for ourselves. ATB

I had 9000's, 93 mk1 and 2, and loads of 95's, used to buy, sell and tune them all, flying machines lol.

I'm sure the place I use does it all, just go back a few days later for all the Docs.

about 6k baht if l remember rightly.