Turning 50 next year, what to do about visa

46 minutes ago, sabaiguy said:

Get LTR Visa.  Oh maybe you're referring to 130k baht.

Well there's 2 months at 65k per month. Only 10 more to go!

23 hours ago, KannikaP said:

That's a laugh.........totally legal?

Hope the question mark relieves your confusion.

It's so sad that people like you just don't get it. My retirement extension is totally legal and is authorised by my local Immigration office and is signed by exactly the same senior officer who does ALL extensions. No special markings to highlight how it was obtained. Get a life, this has been around for years and will be for many many more.

3 minutes ago, jimn said:

It's so sad that people like you just don't get it. My retirement extension is totally legal and is authorised by my local Immigration office and is signed by exactly the same senior officer who does ALL extensions. No special markings to highlight how it was obtained. Get a life, this has been around for years and will be for many many more.

And it is even sadder that people like you think that not having the necessary financials in place, 800k or 12 x 65k, think that by giving money to an 'Agent' who bribes the Immigration Officer and probably someone at a bank their Extension is legal. It is not. I know it has been around for many years, it's just that you think it is legal.

• Agree 2