I want to contact my MP in Kanchanchanaburi

jwest10

I have tried to google for an answer to this to no avail but I want to contact my local MP in Kanchanaburi/ Danmakhamtia and wonder how one can do this, please? 

Also very active indeed for us the Frozen State  Pension barbaric issue and yes how to contact the PM  or very high ranking Thai Government Official and to do with a Reciprocol Agreement / Legal Requirement with the UK Government.

It seems that there is one with this Imcome Tax on Employment from January 2024 but nowhere near to be on the Statute Book  and surely we must be able to get one with this barbaric frozen State Pension issue but we know about all colours of Government in the UK refusing to act on this evil frozen state pension issue for 80 years an issue this year,
Thanks all

Edited by jwest10
addition
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Why did you start a new thread? I answered you here from your post of March 29

Bad enough getting a rep;y from Westminister but do you go through the local Government here in Thailand and googled it but no addresses given Thanks and just wondering or indeed the Government or PM himself Thanks all

If Thailand had a Reciprocol Agreement regarding UK pensions it would mean that uk retirees living in Thailand would have more money to spend in Thailand thus benefiting the Thai economy, good for Thailand. 

help us and help Thailand as well. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Just keep an address in the UK and don't tell them where you are, seems alot do that.

Just takes 1 call and you are in the Sh!t

I have a frozen and reduced OAP being 'contracted out' since 2021.  Been straight and above board, best way, no surprises.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, roo860 said:

Just keep an address in the UK and don't tell them where you are, seems alot do that.

Angry and so many and bragg about it and the usual honest people get penalised and just hope sine if then get found out. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

59 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Still do not know how to contact my local MP or a senior government official thanks again.

"I want to contact my local MP in Kanchanaburi/ Danmakhamtia and wonder how one can do this, please?"

Your OP isn't very clear.  Are you Thai (or are you trying to contact your MP in the UK)?   The MP for Kanchanaburi 2 is Chusak Mantim and I'd guess that all MPs have an official email address or could be contacted through Government House.

In which government is the "senior official" that you are trying to contact?  If you want to contact your UK MP about the frozen pensions issue, don't bother, you're wasting your time.