Fighting overweight and obesity

9 minutes ago, Mike Lister said:

I don't have links but as the earlier poster also said, I have NAFLD also and it has now progressed to NASH, my diet is as clean as clean can be although artifical sweeteners were the one thing that wasn't.

Yikes.  Curious what symptoms look (looked) like.  Thankfully, I am not diabetic.  It also helps I never smoked.  Quit beer years ago.  Never could tolerate hard alcohol, really, but the brew definitely jacked up my head AND my body.

2 minutes ago, Sheist said:

Yikes.  Curious what symptoms look (looked) like.  Thankfully, I am not diabetic.  It also helps I never smoked.  Quit beer years ago.  Never could tolerate hard alcohol, really, but the brew definitely jacked up my head AND my body.

AST and ALT tests at same level (liver function), also elevated A1C

2 minutes ago, Sheist said:

Coke No Sugar - That is not a typo.  😁👍  I stopped Diet Coke (gag!) many years ago.

Bear in mind, I am not a drinker of tea, coffee, beer or alcohol of any kind.  Still drink water per day, too.  Very hot climate here.

I will call it an absurd weakness. There is no bear in mind. 

11 minutes ago, transam said:

You tell us you are a high achiever, diet and exercise no exception, yet you could drop dead tomorrow ......🤭

Oh, never mind..........😋

Joke books on sale at B2S.

Go treat yourself.

6 minutes ago, noobexpat said:

I will call it an absurd weakness. There is no bear in mind. 

There is no "bare" in mind.  😆

I returned to my 18 year old weight and health by including a mental aspect in combination with diet and exercise.

Your body responds to verbal commands.  I ordered my body to produce the results required by twice daily affirmations.  Something like "Please return my body to 175 lbs and with perfect health and vitality.  Over and over.  Day after day.  Persistence.  And it just happens by default. Very powerful results, without much effort.

It also helps to identify stress/worry in your life and eliminate as much as possible.  The weight accumulates much quicker when you are more hassled.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mark Nothing said:

I returned to my 18 year old weight and health by including a mental aspect in combination with diet and exercise.

Your body responds to verbal commands.  I ordered my body to produce the results required by twice daily affirmations.  Something like "Please return my body to 175 lbs and with perfect health and vitality.  Over and over.  Day after day.  Persistence.  And it just happens by default. Very powerful results, without much effort.

It also helps to identify stress/worry in your life and eliminate as much as possible.  The weight accumulates much quicker when you are more hassled.

Ah, mind over matter. For years I've been telling myself to be more hansum and my wife tells me it's been working!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mark Nothing said:

It takes a lot more than "verbal commands", sadly.  😄

6 hours ago, Carlotta said:

ONLY in fairy tales 😂😂😂

IN lived reality, slim & fit at age 75 with good numbers across the board and free of meds.

Cheers!

image.png.234be14f9ea5bd08a24b9eb3b608688c.png

image.png.4d1f8a0b709b8266439ffc943dda4d50.png

Edited by BigStar
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, BigStar said:

IN lived reality, slim & fit at age 75 with good numbers across the board and free of meds.

Cheers!

Thanks ... nice graph and probably get that 1/3 just from my daily eggs, milk intake.   Big fan of beef & crustaceans, so fits in my diet.

Got that daily multivitamin to fill in any gaps, if eating lite on any one day...JIC :coffee1:

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Cheers!

image.png.234be14f9ea5bd08a24b9eb3b608688c.png

image.png.4d1f8a0b709b8266439ffc943dda4d50.png

I wish you will have some good years to come. However...