Boom boom: Thai people ranked No.1 in Asia’s list of top shaggers

george

Well since the survey is likely based on what people admitted to having, it is likely that there were an awful lot of Thai men on there who exaggerated the numbers. On the other hand I do find that quite a lot of Thai women are promiscuous, so it wouldn't surprise me if we were talking about several dozen lovers. And I am not talking about the pros, either. That is into the 100's or 1000's.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Good for them and happy I am here.

Men in many western countries have given up.  Places like the U.S. with the fat, big mouth, don't touch me female attitudes.  Using sex as a tool and for control.  I feel sorry for so many who are sexless and treated like dogs cowering to females.  And, they will not divorce because they have to pay too much.  Life of sad sexless purgatory.

Have you actually been to the US? Granted, a lot of women, and men, are fat there, but that doesn't stop people from having sex. You say it's about control. Here, the control is money. There, if you treat a woman right, you won't have any trouble regarding sex. I, and every man I knew had absolutely no trouble.  You might want to look at the population there and see they're having sex.

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Most western men average less that 5 in their lifetime. That would have been about it for me too, were it not for Thailand/Philippines/Cambodia/Vietnam.

You didn't get out much when in America huh? Or perhaps you lived in the desert. I was banging 5 a week one night stands when i was there. Messed up when getting married there.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, thesetat said:

You didn't get out much when in America huh? Or perhaps you lived in the desert. I was banging 5 a week one night stands when i was there. Messed up when getting married there.

Worked in Wisconsin ( Chippewa Falls ) for several weeks back in 2002 , some of the locals were telling us to go to Shooters Show Girls

One guy proudly proclaimed that the girls were TOPLESS !!, after seeing our confused expressions he explained.

The state law was :

Topless - no liquor license 

Covered - liquor license 

seems like booze AND breasts would be just too much for the locals !!, no wonder there’s so many Americans over here !!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Though they get terribly offended and spark 'netizen outrage' when the spot a little rumpy-pumpy out beyond the break !!!! :passifier:

Are our demimondaines regard as partners? 

Well, well, what do you know. For once Thailand is not the mother-of-all-hubs as the article refers to "although Thailand did not make the Top Ten". 
Discount all the paid services and the institution of minor wives - which seems to still be very much in fashion. I'm crossing the border regularly into neighbouring countries overland and every second time I'm asked on the number of wives. Not being among the Fidels they shake their heads or grin stupidly if I refer to not bnok around like a hyrno rabbit. 

The problem is certainly the chauvinist structure of the Thai society and those hundred thousands of left-behind women with children parked somewhere with the uncles and grannies upcountry speak a language of its own! 

18 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I agree, my girlfriend is non stop, she's onto me several times a day for boom boom. 

Hi, to all you shaggers out there. 👋

My marriage looked like that after 35 years.

Just how it goes.🫣🫣🤔🤔😁

18 hours ago, george said:

The average number of sexual partners in Thailand is 10.6

I guess they didn't manage to find any sexpats or prostitutes to ask! Did they by deliberately avoid to ask in Pattaya and all other well known sexpat destinations?

Edited by Xonax
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, george said:

shop-shaggers.webp

Photo by Crew via Unsplash

The World Population Review website released its ranking for the Average Number of Sexual Partners by Country in 2024, revealing that Thai people are Asia’s top shaggers.

The World Population Review website published its 2024 ranking for the Average Number of Sexual Partners by Country, unveiling that Thai individuals have the highest number of sexual partners in Asia.

The World Population Review is a website providing insightful information related to global demographics across various aspects. The website recently published its annual ranking on the average number of sexual partners for residents in each country.

The ranking was compiled based on surveys conducted in 46 countries on how many sexual partners a person has in their lifetimes. The World Population Review stated that the numbers are related to the cultural norms.

The top ten countries in the ranking are Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, South Africa, Finland, Norway, Italy, Sweden, and Switzerland. The average number of sexual partners in Turkey is reported to be 14.5.

India is reported to have the lowest number of sexual partners. The website cited the importance of marriage in Indian culture as the reason for India ranking at the bottom, with residents encouraged to refrain from premarital sex or to marry before engaging in sexual activity.

Some countries in Asia like Vietnam and China are also at the bottom of the ranking as well. The website reported that people in China, Hong Kong, and Vietnam have fewer than four sexual partners throughout their lives.

Although Thailand did not make the top ten, it is ranked 12th in the world and highest in Asia. The average number of sexual partners in Thailand is 10.6, compared with 10.2 in Japan, 7.2 in Singapore, 5.1 in Indonesia, 3.2 in Vietnam, 3.1 in China and 3.0 in India.

This report corresponds to the Global Promiscuity Index ranking launched by the mattress review platform NapLab in 2023. In this ranking, Thailand was placed as the 9th country with the highest promiscuity index in the world.

NapLab’s report is in line with the findings of the World Population Review, which indicates that Thailand has a high average number of sexual partners. The report also highlights a high rate of sexually transmitted diseases in the country.

-- The Thaiger 2024-04-09

Start looking out for curtain hotels and the number in any town or city is staggering and they don't really ALL function as tax write-offs, do they? In my direct residential middle class area I know of , say, 6-8, and when driving past cars actually do enter and exit, probably just to  make a U-turn. Taking the secretary along for the ride. Hey, guys, nothing wrong with these figures , as far as any statistics that I did not fake myself may be believed, good on them. Think of the smut places you need to go to (after convincing your "partner" of fresh bed sheets) for example in Hamburg or London or A'dam.......in the US in some places you'd likely get arrested for sex per se not used to multiply under the gods' eyes. And here you always have an additional service bloke filming or fotographing you in the act, even with a zoom or night goggles......where else do you get this?! And the author is wrong : since Modi sex in India has quadrupled, just not voluntarily, at least for the women being participated.

I was pondering this last night. In my own case, I have had more than 10 partners but not more than 10 relationships, say GFs lasting for example 6 months?

I'm worried that one nighters or short earth relationships might not be included, and then I am low down on the list.  Are one nights stands allowed in this fascinating survey? Or is it a multi-night thing? Do you have to be able to remember the name of the partner for her to count? Do 'long-time', Mia-chow or short time CDSox 6 relationships count? 

I lived in Japan and have spent a long time in my life there. There are many studies showing that the Japanese have the least sex of any nation on earth....which is why they were hit very early with a declining birth rate. Overall I doubt that the survey results are a reflection of the truth. 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I agree, my girlfriend is non stop, she's onto me several times a day for boom boom. 

Hi, to all you shaggers out there. 👋

I agree your girlfriend is non stop 🤠

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

That's all BS. Everyone knows that highest number of sex partners is in AseanNow, where members self declare numbers in at least 4 digits...

Ha! Yes, I have oft felt a slacker after reading here in reflecting a total lifetime count of 24. One half of those were/are wonderful Thai girls in my 13 years here (now retired from the chase ... quite happy with my Thai Wife).

1 hour ago, Sydebolle said:

Well, well, what do you know. For once Thailand is not the mother-of-all-hubs as the article refers to "although Thailand did not make the Top Ten". 
Discount all the paid services and the institution of minor wives - which seems to still be very much in fashion. I'm crossing the border regularly into neighbouring countries overland and every second time I'm asked on the number of wives. Not being among the Fidels they shake their heads or grin stupidly if I refer to not bnok around like a hyrno rabbit. 

The problem is certainly the chauvinist structure of the Thai society and those hundred thousands of left-behind women with children parked somewhere with the uncles and grannies upcountry speak a language of its own! 

As to your last paragraph ... I am thankful for this attribute found in Thai society. Why? Because as a Western male having been raised with the "Puritan Ethic", I found, upon retiring that Thailand provided a large selection of cute girls quite willing to view me as quite the desirable fellow ... 3 long term "permanent" relationships in the USA previously, but here ... happy camper.

20 hours ago, Denim said:

Looks like they counted sheep as sexual partners too.

Well at least:

-Wife

-Minor wife(s) 

-The office girl

-Step daughter(s)

-And does it include groping the girl at the gasoline pump?

-And groping girls on the bus

20 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

That's all BS. Everyone knows that highest number of sex partners is in AseanNow, where members self declare numbers in at least 4 digits...

Wayne Kerr