Boom boom: Thai people ranked No.1 in Asia’s list of top shaggers

george

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Though they get terribly offended and spark 'netizen outrage' when the spot a little rumpy-pumpy out beyond the break !!!! :passifier:

surfs up. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

Uhm no it's not. According to the list Turkey is number one in Asia (and in the World).

I can confirm the out of town knocking shop in Aydin a 10 minute drive from "Mcdonalds for a re-charge" is very very memorable the one at Denizli not not so much  🤔 

3 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

10.6 That doesn't include PP partners I guess? But even then it is surprising low.

Thought that to be extremely low myself.   Wonder if there is a time frame, that qualifies a 'partner'.

One night, week, month, 3 months, live in:

... 1 night ... lost count

... a week +/- ... lost count

... a month ... nah, after a week, I know it ain't going to work

... 3 months, OK, dumb a few times, lesson learned

... live in ... got 6 of those alone, 4 wives, 2 long term live ins

... a couple life long friends w/bennies, fill in gaps when needed

Needless to say, I don't give out relationship advice :coffee1:

4 hours ago, george said:

This report corresponds to the Global Promiscuity Index ranking launched by the mattress review platform

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:         do they give out a questionnaire when you buy one? 

4 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Oohhh I thought daily. But my question was more directed at the P for P issue, because some guys here would admit they are near zero if they don't count PP.

Most western men average less that 5 in their lifetime. That would have been about it for me too, were it not for Thailand/Philippines/Cambodia/Vietnam.

• Thanks 1

More interesting than the average number would be to see the distribution curves and how the differences between nations would be in top end of the spectrum. For sure Thailand has larger peak in top end than most other countries simply due to the large part of population who do it as business in some shape or another. Many who have hundreds and even thousands of partners. 

Edited by mran66
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1