Paetongtarn apologises but vows to continue posting

webfact

6 hours ago, RobU said:

Swimming pools are used by physiotherapists to assist patients with mobility problems. It is easier for patients to stand and mobilise in a pool. Note that he is holding flotation devices in both hands. Probably to stabilise him. 

No, they are dumbells a well-wisher sent him....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RobU said:

I made no excuses for anyone I merely stated a fact that using a swimming pool is far easier than trying to walk on land and hydrotherapy is used the world over to assist the weak and disabled. You might look at what I said logically rather than in your emotionally skewed manner. Using a swimming pool does not mean that a person is not disabled or weak hence most of the arguments on this thread are invalid. The article does not state that the dumbells are the childrens toys. It says that people are accusing him of them being the children's toys. 

He was in his home swimming pool playing with his grandkids. This is a far cry from a hydro therapy pool of which you are talking about. Then to go into emotions behind your post is just silly. He is happy and playing in his pool with his grandkids. If you dont see that no physical therapy is going on leaves me flabbergasted. 

Edited by marin
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Artisi said:

"Certain officials could be charged" - - not in this life time. 

It's a misunderstanding obviously.

"Certain officials should be charged.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2024 at 5:48 AM, RobU said:

The article does not state that the dumbells are the childrens toys. It says that people are accusing him of them being the children's toys

Not sure what you are on about, but on some pic the children are using them.

27 minutes ago, bokningar said:

Not sure what you are on about, but on some pic the children are using them.

So you are trying to say that no child ever plays with its granddad's toys or belongings therefore they must belong to the children?

Edited by RobU

On 4/10/2024 at 3:02 AM, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Paetongtarn’s Instagram account

Paetongtarn Shinawatra has apologised to those who were unhappy with her Instagram post, showing her father, Thaksin, playing with her children in a swimming pool.

She claimed she just wanted to show the happiness of Thaksin and his grandchildren, adding “I did not mean to offend anybody with my post. I apologise.” She then insisted that she would cease posting.

The post featured Thaksin, who is released on parole from a prison sentence he was serving for corruption, in a swimming pool at his Chan Song La residence with Paetongtarn’s children.

Many people expressed doubts about Thaksin’s true health condition, as he was paroled due to old age and “serious illness”.

The Corrections Department’s parole regulations stipulate that a prisoner must be over 70 and meet criteria for sickness, including being unable to perform daily tasks without assistance.

Full story: Thai PBS 2024-04-10

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

PPNew1000.jpg

Are those 'weights' real? Seem to be floating.

Same as trump, can't believe anything the paymaster or his kin say. 

• Thanks 1