Serum Protein Electrophoresis blood test

I need to try and get a Electrophoresis blood test done to report my serum Paraprotein level to my haematology consultant in the UK.  Last year I had a raised level of 8g/l together with some symptoms that caused the ongoing monitoring to be advised.  Whilst the level did go down and the symptoms have subsided I'd still like to get this done.  Am I likely to be easily able to get this done in Bangkok without too much problem, and presumably the eventual result would be understandable to a UK doctor?   I don't want a new investigation started, just the blood test.

It is far from a routine test nd you won't be able tyo just get it done in a lab.

You'd need to see a hematologist in a large hospital.

Suggest you get a letter from your UK doctor stating your diagnosis and the need for testing/ test to be performed.

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Sheryl for your advice.  I do have a letter that will probably suffice, and can access earlier test results which I can print out.  Is it clear what test I am looking for from the simple description given?  Any recommendation for a good hospital/doctor to go to in Bangkok?