Recommendation : HandyMan Service (Simple plumbing, electrical, paint, install jobs)

Hi All,

Tried a number of different people for simple jobs but they either A). don't answer phone or b) answer and then break every appointment after wasting our time.  Anyone recommend a good service ?

PM me if not want to publish to all

Thanks in Advance ,

C

Learned the hard way and that is that I can't do it worse than 99% of them, even better. So I just taught myself online how do all of it, tools are cheap to buy here anyway. Funny thing is, until I did, I didn't get why I or others always want a 'handyman' while what needs to happen in reality is very easy to do.

Maybe our brains just go auto-pilot and always think to find someone doing it, same with AC, it was not cooling anymore. Cleaned it myself in like 30 minutes for 2 units, runs like brand new again, and the local guy, after calling 10 of them, wanted like 1000-1500 baht for this job.

Must say I am now jealous to not be Thai, one could make boatloads of money by just offering these services properly / nationwide / easy website or booking system etc. Even doing this properly in whatever town, I am sure it is not hard to bring home around 50K a month.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Agree 1

as  above, do it yourself, many of them are hopeless and use really bad practices which means later youll be  calling them back..............except they wont  come "farang fussy"

I built 3  houses by myself, not because I wanted to but because many were useless

Thanks all...  Although I agree with everyone , my issue is time.  I had thr hoiuse here renovated and it wasnt the best experience ,  B standard work for farang pricing... what can you do.

Hua Hin is our holiday home so don't really want to spend time here repairing small jobs etc.

I'm still amazed that there isn't a Thai company capitalizing on this opportunity. They could get high margins if they developed a quality reputation.

Thanks again for responding,

C