BREAKING NEWS! Iran potentially triggers World War 3

george

8 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Better put this on the tremendous ME peace plan that Kushner came up with, totally ignoring the Palestinians, Iran and other players.

But it did net him a sizeable financial injection.

Yet we had peace in the Middle East for the most part while Trump was in office.

It was not until Biden lifted sanctions on Iran and released bullions to them, drove up the price of oil, took the Houthis off the terrorist watch list, re-started funding for Hamas, surrendered Afghanistan in disgrace, and them all but spit at the Saudis before begging them to increase oil production before the mid-terms did the fit hit the shan.

The Iranian government and Hamas are evil, Kusher was smart enough to know that appeasing evil does not end well. Everything about Kushner's deal with the Saudis was legal and public. 

Both Obama and Biden were star students at the "Neville Chamberlain school of Diplomatic Negotiations". Appease, appease, appease. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yet we had peace in the Middle East for the most part while Trump was in office.

It was not until Biden lifted sanctions on Iran and released bullions to them, drove up the price of oil, took the Houthis off the terrorist watch list, re-started funding for Hamas, surrendered Afghanistan in disgrace, and them all but spit at the Saudis before begging them to increase oil production before the mid-terms did the fit hit the shan.

The Iranian government and Hamas are evil, Kusher was smart enough to know that appeasing evil does not end well. Everything about Kushner's deal with the Saudis was legal and public. 

Both Obama and Biden were star students at the "Neville Chamberlain school of Diplomatic Negotiations". Appease, appease, appease. 

I agree with your assessment.  Anyone making deals with the devil will be greatly disappointed and appeasement only encourages more bad behavior.

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2024 at 7:50 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

In your opinion.

I don't know enough about Judaism to know if their religion allows for the killing of innocents and mass starvation etc.

I'm certain that western leaders supporting israel are not abiding by Christian beliefs.

I know that some people use Islam to justify their terrorism, but IMO that is not part of Islam and it's like the inquisition using Christianity to do terrible things that were completely against Christianity.

Ha, everything is  just opinion all religions are full of sheite am amazed it  still lingers on in the world.

• Agree 1

On 4/17/2024 at 1:50 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I know that some people use Islam to justify their terrorism, but IMO that is not part of Islam

Although it’s a serious subject, it’s always good to see a bit of satire introduced. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Ha, everything is  just opinion all religions are full of sheite am amazed it  still lingers on in the world.

Most people want to believe in something. When religion became unpopular they just transferred their allegiance to other things like pop bands, or sports teams or social justice or man made climate change etc. All of them, IMO based on BS, and all IMO designed to let the "leaders" get rich off the useful fools believers.

20 hours ago, Social Media said:

Iran reports explosions at airport in central Iran missiles were fired by Israel says US

https://aseannow.com/topic/1325355-iran-reports-explosions-at-airport-in-central-iran-missiles-were-fired-by-israel-says-us/

Now we have to wait to see if Iran reacts, but 3 drones isn't much of a response, so perhaps not.

• Agree 1