Location and name of Dr Warins dental clinic.

LittleBear57

You can call for an appt. He's usually booked 2 weeks in advance.

Warin's a man's man. Spends nothing on decor. No nonsense, no pampering from pretty assistants, no Thai moo baan atmosphere w/ chitchat. Zeroes in on the reason for your visit and goes to work w/ great efficiency. Doesn't look for extra procedures to sell you on, he's quite busy enough already.

When finished, he'll say "finished" and turn away to wash up. You're left to get outta the chair and go out front to pay.

But he's very bright and skilled, has a year's diploma in Implantology from UCLA, very honest, and his charges are extremely reasonable, maybe 'cause he's so fast he can do twice as many patients in a day as other dentists.

Your intro to The Warin.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, LittleBear57 said:

I see this dentist has been recommended by quite a few people so I would like to know the name and location. I know it's somewhere on Pattaya Klang but that's a long road.

No, Sukhumvit is a long road......

South side between 3rd and Buakhao. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BigStar said:

You can call for an appt. He's usually booked 2 weeks in advance.

Warin's a man's man. Spends nothing on decor. No nonsense, no pampering from pretty assistants, no Thai moo baan atmosphere w/ chitchat. Zeroes in on the reason for your visit and goes to work w/ great efficiency. Doesn't look for extra procedures to sell you on, he's quite busy enough already.

When finished, he'll say "finished" and turn away to wash up. You're left to get outta the chair and go out front to pay.

But he's very bright and skilled, has a year's diploma in Implantology from UCLA, very honest, and his charges are extremely reasonable, maybe 'cause he's so fast he can do twice as many patients in a day as other dentists.

Your intro to The Warin.

A very good description.  I was shocked at how primitive the theater was, but that's where the savings are. 

Five years ago I was told that it costs over a million dollars to set up a dental practice in Vancouver.  That year a dentist told me that he pays $10,000 per month for imaging software (that wasn't working properly).  You'll get none of that from Dr. Warin. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

A very good description.

Seconded :thumbsup:

I was there 10 days ago and a routine check and clean is now 700 baht - was 600 before all be it that it may have been a while ago.......

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, topt said:

Seconded :thumbsup:

I was there 10 days ago and a routine check and clean is now 700 baht - was 600 before all be it that it may have been a while ago.......

I never forget that haggling skit ,don't know if it's on YouTube where the guy rings the Dentist asking for discount finally gets it down after asking if he can cut out the pain medication would it be cheaper 

Anyone can post a copy of that?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1