Hair removal for woman in Pattaya

Pattaya420

Hi, anyone know some good laser hair removal options worth to mention, went throught offers but want see what ppl use. Also any waxing shops for woman to recommend? Also laser whole body vs waxing inputs please. 

9 minutes ago, Pattaya420 said:

Hi, anyone know some good laser hair removal options worth to mention, went throught offers but want see what ppl use. Also any waxing shops for woman to recommend? Also laser whole body vs waxing inputs please. 

The laser treatments will run you about 6k baht for legs each monthly session and will take many sessions for legs as example. Those clinics are all over the place.

16 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

The laser treatments will run you about 6k baht for legs each monthly session and will take many sessions for legs as example. Those clinics are all over the place.

i saw 5999 full body at Apex for woman. 

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

OP, maybe best just to get the pubic area done.

So ended up buying lasers, found cheap ones and Japanese quality, Was told works well. 

Sarlisi IPL กำจัดขนถาวร เครื่องเลเซอร์กำจัดขน Sapphire ice-cooling Hair Removal ระบบทำความเย็น เกรดทางการแพทย์ เลเซอร์กำจัดขน เลเซอร์ขนรักแร้กระตุ้นคอลลาเจน + ฟื้นฟูสภาพผิว ทำให้รอยสิวจางลง เครื่องกำจัดขน ไม่เจ็บปวดเครื่องกำจัดขน 9 gears การปรับ AI06 | Lazada.co.th

Sarlisi กำจัดขนถาวร IPL 3in1 เครื่องกำจัดขนโฟตอน 5 gears การปรับโหมดความเร็ว เครื่องเลเซอร์กําจัดขนถาวร IPL เลเซอร์กำจัดขน เลเซอร์ขนรักแร้กระตุ้นคอลลาเจน + ฟื้นฟูสภาพผิว เลเซอร์ขนรักแร้ เครื่องกำจัดขนถาวร เครื่องกำจัดขน ไม่เจ็บ hair removal laser | Lazada.co.th

And this cuz it was cheap 🙂     

Sarlisi EMS Facial Beauty Massager Warm and LED Light Treatment Skin Care Beauty Device for Wrinkle Removal Skin Lifting Tightening 13 In 1 EMS Facial Beauty Massager Warm and LED Light Treatment Skin Care Beauty Device | Lazada.co.th

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Men should give good answers here as they are turning into women with the waxing and shaving

I do a full body trim about every 2-3 weeks. I use a cordless clipper with no guard, so it's very close, but not a true shave. I finish my balls and arse with a true bic disposable since I can't really do that area well with the shaver without risking cuts.

I feel great afterwards and clean. Also cut nails, as well as trim head hair using the same shaver and longer guards. Takes about an hour total.

Much less tolerant of people with unruly body hair these days. Seems funny and odd when I see people with long arm, back and leg hair. Seems unclean when I see it and I think of them as slobs.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Inclined to think of completely hairless men as fairies .... and I get enough irritation from regular face and neck shaving. I get a lot of comments wrt my hairy chest and not negative mostly..... can't say I would care what a smooth skinned trans man would think of it!

Male shaving is "in". All kinds of products on the market today cater to the trimmed man. We got's the manscape (landscape), bushwacker, ballbuster, hedge trimmer, the skull...

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Male shaving is "in". All kinds of products on the market today cater to the trimmed man. We got's the manscape (landscape), bushwacker, ballbuster, hedge trimmer, the skull...

I am probably rather old to follow the fashion trends and have come to make up my own mind and not be dictated to in that way. I did go for a sack and crack shave a few times, I thought it might be erotic and suit the hot weather.

16 hours ago, Pattaya420 said:

So ended up buying lasers, found cheap ones and Japanese quality, Was told works well. 

Sarlisi IPL กำจัดขนถาวร เครื่องเลเซอร์กำจัดขน Sapphire ice-cooling Hair Removal ระบบทำความเย็น เกรดทางการแพทย์ เลเซอร์กำจัดขน เลเซอร์ขนรักแร้กระตุ้นคอลลาเจน + ฟื้นฟูสภาพผิว ทำให้รอยสิวจางลง เครื่องกำจัดขน ไม่เจ็บปวดเครื่องกำจัดขน 9 gears การปรับ AI06 | Lazada.co.th

Sarlisi กำจัดขนถาวร IPL 3in1 เครื่องกำจัดขนโฟตอน 5 gears การปรับโหมดความเร็ว เครื่องเลเซอร์กําจัดขนถาวร IPL เลเซอร์กำจัดขน เลเซอร์ขนรักแร้กระตุ้นคอลลาเจน + ฟื้นฟูสภาพผิว เลเซอร์ขนรักแร้ เครื่องกำจัดขนถาวร เครื่องกำจัดขน ไม่เจ็บ hair removal laser | Lazada.co.th

And this cuz it was cheap 🙂     

Sarlisi EMS Facial Beauty Massager Warm and LED Light Treatment Skin Care Beauty Device for Wrinkle Removal Skin Lifting Tightening 13 In 1 EMS Facial Beauty Massager Warm and LED Light Treatment Skin Care Beauty Device | Lazada.co.th

Well I am sorted, can recommend this crap, looks cheap, and its Japanese, good Amazon reviews.... Good for a gift or if you shaving "beta" male 😄 Go full bananas, use laser for better results 🙂 

On 4/20/2024 at 7:05 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Ape-x...  is that a Pun ???

Would it not be less expensive in the long term to chose a beau further along the evolutionary process (i.e. less hairy !!)... :1zgarz5:

(joking of course !!!)... 

Ouch, Richard. Did your wife give you a bunch of grief this morning. You're usually much 'kinder'. 🤣

27 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:
On 4/20/2024 at 7:05 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Ape-x...  is that a Pun ???

Would it not be less expensive in the long term to chose a beau further along the evolutionary process (i.e. less hairy !!)... :1zgarz5:

(joking of course !!!)... 

Ouch, Richard. Did your wife give you a bunch of grief this morning. You're usually much 'kinder'. 🤣

I left the Veet where the toothpaste belongs !!!...   :hit-the-fan:

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, JimTripper said:

I do a full body trim about every 2-3 weeks. I use a cordless clipper with no guard

This is as far as I got before my eye started watering over...   just couldn't read any further...   🫣🍑🍆🩸🔥

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I get a lot of comments wrt my hairy chest and not negative mostly..... 

Does it crackle when you walk across a nylon carpet ????  ️    :giggle:

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Does it crackle when you walk across a nylon carpet ????  ️    :giggle:

Can't say I have noticed, although don't come across many nylon carpets either. I have learned to get indoors real quick if it begins to stand on end in a thunderstorm. 

• Haha 1

On 4/20/2024 at 7:42 AM, BigStar said:

OP, maybe best just to get the pubic area done.

You know, I didn't feel the need to explain my daughter with her Euro DNA was bequeathed with hairy legs at a young age. Shaving just enhances  the hair growth. At the laser treatment they first shave then do a laser treatment. She's probably had maybe 6 sessions so far and the hair growth has really slowed down. Definitely pricey but good for her confidence.

17 hours ago, drgoon said:

My wife enjoys my 'manscaping'. She says long public hair detracts from her enjoyment of deepthroating me.

Smaller targets are harder to locate in the brush. The rest should be easy, however. 

• Haha 1

The only real solution for permanent hair removal is electrolysis. For most people, the costs, time involved and the pain endured are prohibitive.

Laser is IMHO almost a waste of time and money, with shaving and depilatories only removing hair above or very slightly below the skin surface, so the effects are very short term.

That leaves waxing as the only easy, cost effective way of temporarily removing hair for reasonable periods of time. Quick, easy and, after a short while, pretty painless.