Still Alive!! Sorrayuth denies Chuwit Kamolvisit rumors

webfact

image.jpeg

Amid previous reports of cancer illness, Mr. Chuwit Kamolvisit was said to be undergoing continuous treatment, depicted in a photo alongside his daughter, heading abroad for medical care.

Recent online rumors had stirred hearts, but soon vanished without a trace. Many awaited clarification from close sources, reported Siam Rath.

The latest update from Sorayuth Suthassanachinda stated, "The rumors about Mr. Chuwit are false. Close sources confirm he is undergoing treatment."

-- ASEAN NOW 2024-04-22

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I was wondering about this whistle-blower only a few days ago. I believed he went overseas for treatment....

Likewise, I asked the boss just yesterday if there was anything in the Thai gossip circles of his status, answer was - "nothing" 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

after criticising weed the way he did he probably went to the us so he could make use of the herb without being called out for it

Did he actually criticise it for medicinal purposes? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I hope he wrote a big book with lots of details which will be published postmortem. 

What shelf?  Fiction? Non-Fiction? Mystery? Fantasy?

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

not the point. there were enough people sitting in jail just for toking who are otherwise law abiding but this clown crusaded to make it punishable by law once again. a guy who made his career by attracting young women into working at his soapy massages. what is worse, pimping out young women, or taking a toke at home to chill? hypocrisy at its finest imho

it was the point, I was referring to your post about going to the US (which is wrong anyway) to get weed for his medical condition .

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Artisi said:

it was the point, I was referring to your post about going to the US (which is wrong anyway) to get weed for his medical condition .

well, you helped me voice my opinion on this guy either way, and who knows what he is doing in the us... or anywhere else as a matter of fact. but wouldnt it be funny if he were actually using weed after lets say... chemotherapy? weed with high thc does give the munchies and does help give an appetite to cancer sufferers.

about going to the US (which is wrong anyway) to get weed for his medical condition .

and whats wrong? that he went to the us? 

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

52 minutes ago, bradiston said:

I'd love to hear his take on the Hakparn furore.

I doubt the anti Hakparn camp would be happy to hear what he has to say. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/22/2024 at 9:08 AM, george said:

Chuwit is a friend of mine since the late 80's. Last time I was out with him was at a corporate event at Siri House in Bangkok 2 years ago, and he told me about his cancer. He is in the US now.

https://www.facebook.com/share/gbo72p3pQWpVPBJ5/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Buy the site back George FGS swamped withh ADs now hopeless!