Big Joke drops case against the PM as his nameplate, photo have been removed at Police HQ

webfact

4 hours ago, Chongalulu said:

The American changed his mind at the last minute leaving the horse stood up at the altar . Hence the long face... 😢 

So instead of "I do" he said "Neigh"? ("Nay" as apposed to "aye" -  for those not familiar with Scottish terminology, or House of Commons parlance!))

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

You couldn't fit 1 hours profit from what this guy was likely making, at the very top of the pyramid, into a large brown envelope. These are the kind of funds that are wired into Cayman accounts. We're likely talking billions upon billions of baht per year. 

What complete trash you talk!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ujayujay said:

...."..Surachate inexplicably withdraws his malfeasance charges against the PM".... Off course, or the Hitman is waiting:coffee1:

Or a deal is being worked out as some people don't want certain things to see tge light of day and Bj has been around a long time and I'm sure he has cards up his sleeve to play, if needed

Edited by Dan O

20 hours ago, Confuscious said:

2 possibilities for this guy:

1. He goes into exile.
2. He has an accident and dies.

Either one is okay with me.  This rich boy has caused the farang expat community more problems than any single Thai authority figure.