Big Joke drops case against the PM as his nameplate, photo have been removed at Police HQ

webfact

No big deal. It's standard practice if someone doesn't work there. He was initially transferred to the prime minister's office. It takes time to get action done via the convoluted bureaucracy the order to remove the was probably made weeks ago. 

2 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

What happened to the US kid and that horse, that's what I want to know about.

Last I heard, he had "proposed marriage" to save a scandal.

Really to a horse

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cnx101 said:

Really to a horse

I remember reading many years ago about an American who wanted to get married to his horse because "they both loved each other so much"! And they say some religious sects are weird!

I thought I read a report BJ drove Thaksin to Chiang Mai recently? Either he was a terrible driver, he didn't state his case well enough or Big T doesn't have as much influence over Stretha as thought

Edited by Kenny202

There goes the last of a true policeman who would go after criminals. I have made a few complains to Pattaya police. They were justifiable complaints. I was alway told "If you want them to do their job, I had to pay them money. All Thai police are corrupt, and refuse to do the job they are payed to reinforce. I once called about a Thia man chasing a girl out of a bar in the early morning 7 AM, when the Thia bar should have been closoed down. The police station hung up the phone, I called again and they hung up again. I guess Pattaya police do not care about a Thia man beating, pulling a woman by the hair down the street. It is worthless to call Pattaya police, they will not respond. I was tire of being told more than once to pay them to do thier job. My motorbike was hit from behind from a speeding driver. I asked to have them review the street cameras, they told me I had to pay. I'd rather stay away from these clowns in brown.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Nevertheless, the NACC is yet obliged to investigate allegations of power abuse committed by the prime minister following a petition earlier lodged by former police chief Seripisut Temiyavej, said NACC secretary-general Niwatichai Kasemmongkol.

Is that the same NACC who investigated the "watches" case which were given by a "friend"?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

I think Chinese mafia is involved. What happened to those Chinese mafia cases. We don't hear anything about them any more. 

Are you surprised?

7 hours ago, nglodnig said:

Brown envelopes? A comfortable retirement methinks

Actually he received d the brown envelope sent to him excitedly opening it , rubbing his hands in delighted expectation 🤑. Inside were his nameplate and photo. He's still trying to rub the spittle off as we speak.. 🤢 

Edited by Chongalulu
  • Haha 1

Just now, Confuscious said:

2 possibilities for this guy:

1. He goes into exile.
2. He has an accident and dies.

I think the walk of shame, but with a nice pension for a new start for the BiB...🤗

1 hour ago, sambum said:

I remember reading many years ago about an American who wanted to get married to his horse because "they both loved each other so much"! And they say some religious sects are weird!

The American changed his mind at the last minute leaving the horse stood up at the altar . Hence the long face... 😢 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, SeaMike01 said:

This is all very confusing. I'm still not sure who did what, and who didn't do anything at all.

Pretty sure what the answer to your second question is :Who didn't do anything at all?

NOBODY 

8 hours ago, SeaMike01 said:

This is all very confusing. I'm still not sure who did what, and who didn't do anything at all.

Or to whom, for how much or why,