Biden: I almost wanted to buy Trump Bible ‘just to see what the hell’s in it’

Social Media

On 4/25/2024 at 6:23 AM, stoner said:

in the same speech biden also said the following...

in a sense i dont know why he's so we're surprised by trump...how many times does he have to prove we can't be trusted. 

How many times have you been informed that president Biden has had a lifelong speech impediment?just another cheep shot sad try harder ehh?

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Tug said:

How many times have you been informed that president Biden has had a lifelong speech impediment?just another cheep shot sad try harder ehh?

no cheap shot. speech impediment has nothing to do with what i'm talking about.  but good try. i suppose falling and stumbling quite often comes from speech too eh. 

also in the quote i quoted from him. when he says WE can't be trusted. that has nothing to do with speech impediment at all. that has everything to do with cognitive ability. 

Edited by stoner
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, stoner said:

no cheap shot. speech impediment has nothing to do with what i'm talking about.  but good try. i suppose falling and stumbling quite often comes from speech too eh. 

also in the quote i quoted from him. when he says WE can't be trusted. that has nothing to do with speech impediment at all. that has everything to do with cognitive ability. 

Another amateur gerontologist shares their learned opinion with us.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Joe cannot even read the teleprompter at a fourth grade level anymore... what's your point?

And you are ok with what trump said about Gettysburg? Talk about a 4th grade level speech. Totally unhinged

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/28/2024 at 8:39 AM, JonnyF said:

You do.

On sorry, you said intelligent Americans. 

Honestly. I've heard the name but have no idea who they are. But thank you for the personal attack. Something we expect from MAGA cult members

• Haha 2