New Zealand brothers still under Phuket custody, waiting for a trial date

snoop1130

9 minutes ago, BritScot said:

Racist low-life Syndrome!

However designated, it is a common disease in Thailand as in many other tropical countries.

4 hours ago, hunkidori said:
8 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why do you imagine that to be the case; what sort of "rough time" do you have in mind?

When it's one of their own.....

What?   When who is one of whose own?   I doubt that there will be many New Zealanders in there nor will there be any police in there.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Goat said:
8 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why do you imagine that to be the case; what sort of "rough time" do you have in mind?

I reckon poor quality food, no cold water, no aircon and maybe a bit of anal.

They are both in a financial position to be kept supplied with reasonable food courtesy of the prison shop and/or food sent in for them.   No cold water?  Huh...how is that an issue?   I doubt that they'll be able to find much anal in there, it's a Thai prison, not a US/UK/Aussie/ European prison.

• Confused 5

On 4/26/2024 at 8:48 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

They are both in a financial position to be kept supplied with reasonable food courtesy of the prison shop and/or food sent in for them. 

You have obviously never been locked up in Thailand. You think you just call up room service from the phone beside your bed to tell them to restock the mini bar?

No cold water?  Huh...how is that an issue?   

In this heat, room temperature water doesnt cut it.

I doubt that they'll be able to find much anal in there, it's a Thai prison, not a US/UK/Aussie/ European prison.

Once again, you dont have any experience. I high proportion of LBs in Thai jails. 

I know a repeat offender. He loves going in there, locked up in a room with sex deprived males. It is his fantasy.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

They are both in a financial position to be kept supplied with reasonable food courtesy of the prison shop and/or food sent in for them. 

You have obviously never been locked up in Thailand. You think you just call up room service from the phone beside your bed to tell them to restock the mini bar?

I doubt that they'll be able to find much anal in there, it's a Thai prison, not a US/UK/Aussie/ European prison.

Once again, you dont have any experience. I high proportion of LBs in Thai jails. 

I know a repeat offender. He loves going in there, locked up in a room with sex deprived males. It is his fantasy.

"You have obviously never been locked up in Thailand. You think you just call up room service from the phone beside your bed to tell them to restock the mini bar?"

I have...Klong Prem.  Prisons have shops available to inmates where they can buy food, amongst other things.  Certain food items can be ordered for the next day on a prison order form in the cell at night.  Food could also be sent in if ordered by someone outside...pizzas were frequent orders sent in for foreigners in addition to normal Thai food that many Thais received.

"Once again, you dont have any experience. I high proportion of LBs in Thai jails".

Once again it is you and your mate who are not so well-informed.  There are LBs in male prisons but they are not the "high proportion" that you assert.  The cell that I was in was also used for the LBs in our block and they were a small minority, probably five out of 28/30 normal inmates.   Never once was there any sexual activity in our cell, in fact they kept themselves to themselves with very little interaction.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2024 at 2:50 PM, Goat said:

In this heat, room temperature water doesnt cut it.

I thought you might.........😘