Private Talks Between Thaksin, Srettha Fuel Cabinet Reshuffle Speculation

webfact

12 hours ago, jonclark said:

A criminal has a private meeting with the PM. I bet there were no secretaries taking minutes in that meeting!!

I think the concept of taking minutes at government meetings rather went into abeyance during the Prayer/Prawit/Suthip meetings in May 2024!

Never really to be revived...

6 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Well, it's time for Thaksin's daughter to step up.......as next PM to be?🙏

Watch for the change before July when the unelected senators are completely out. They made that statement earlier this week that while they will be leaving politics "they  have no agenda but they are ready to vote for a new PM before July, if needed"

This is the face of a traitor to his people. He now sleeps with the enemy.

image.jpeg

Sorry double post. This site has become somewhat unstable for me. Anyone else having problems? 

p.s. I didn't delete this post because he's a nasty piece of work and my previous post is IMHO undeniable. 

Edited by dinsdale
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Dan O said:

Watch for the change before July when the unelected senators are completely out. They made that statement earlier this week that while they will be leaving politics "they  have no agenda but they are ready to vote for a new PM before July, if needed"

Yes, interesting time for Thailand's future 

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2024 at 2:25 PM, dinsdale said:

He's a powerful operator who has been in control of PTP since he fled the country. Everyone knows this. He was the one that organised the deal to get himself back and his sister with what I would imagine to be a very expensive deal with the military elite. Thought PTP might win the last election but that didn't happen so I'm sure it cost him extra big time to pay off the senators so as deny the rightful victors government to form a coalition with what the PTP has always been opposed to. The military elite. So many Thaksin supporters will not forget this. He jumped into bed with the enemy.

His return has been decided at a higher level than the military elite....

• Agree 1

On 4/26/2024 at 1:42 PM, hotchilli said:

So the government and sitting PM are taking direct orders from a person on parole... 

A new low for Thailand, I hope the world is watching this.

Probably...nobody but Xi

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

Probably...nobody but Xi

Xi's gently gently plan to take over Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and yes eventually Thailand is making progress..

Thaksin and the rest of the Thai ministers will be under his control.

Xi is investing heavily in Railways, bridges, infrastructure and companies in all the countries, shipping in Chinese materials and personal to make sure it's all done his way.

When he has that completed he has a say in the economy, and corrupt officials will obey his every word.

Give it 10 years and the master plan south of China will be in place.

Watch out Malaysia.

• Agree 2

On 4/26/2024 at 11:03 AM, ezzra said:

No surprises there, the reason why he came back and the show of being 'sick' charade was for this propose,

to politically regain control and even get up to be a PM again, but hey, this is their country and we,

as foreigners don't have a say in it..

Srettha appeared to be be getting into hot water over BJ and a few other goings-on 

21 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Xi's gently gently plan to take over Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and yes eventually Thailand is making progress..

Thaksin and the rest of the Thai ministers will be under his control.

Xi is investing heavily in Railways, bridges, infrastructure and companies in all the countries, shipping in Chinese materials and personal to make sure it's all done his way.

When he has that completed he has a say in the economy, and corrupt officials will obey his every word.

Give it 10 years and the master plan south of China will be in place.

Watch out Malaysia.

XI is happy watching the USA bleed to death financially over Israel and Ukraine 

• Confused 1

On 4/27/2024 at 3:26 AM, Thumbs said:

Shower of <deleted>e ! Too sick to serve his sentence but ok to stick his nose in thai politics 

Still loved by many Thais, my mother in law loves him 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

XI is happy watching the USA bleed to death financially over Israel and Ukraine 

The USA isn't bleeding to death over Russia Ukraine war, they very much wanted it and made sure it happened by forcing the "peace plan" that was on the table to be scrapped.

As a bonus while Russia is fighting south USA only has to worry about China.

USA are selling arms, munitions and intelligence at a price.. and when the war is over they will be in the re-building programme.

Any money that is required to fund operations will be printed.

• Haha 1