More quality tourists: Israeli nut job steals package.

This looks like the guy I saw in Soi Bukow with a small megaphone shouting at a sunglass seller "Police Police". The man needs locking up for his own safety before he is shot.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Whay are you than?

On a Marriage extension, not a tourist visa. So by definition Not a Tourist. 

An Extensionist  ? An Extender ? but definitely not a tourist.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

On a Marriage extension, not a tourist visa. So by definition Not a Tourist. 

An Extensionist  ? An Extender ? but definitely not a tourist.

You are doing 90 day reports.

You are begging for annual visas.

So a tourist then.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

There is crime in every country 

Before giving fuel to Thai xenophobia, ask yourself is the per capita crimes of foreigners higher than Thais?

I seriously doubt it.

And the point is? 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Sadly, Thailand has so many of these foreigners with mental health issues. 

Thailand seems to be a magnet for these lunatics. 

No, these are just yobs, every country has them.....😉

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Before giving fuel to Thai xenophobia, ask yourself is the per capita crimes of foreigners higher than Thais?

I seriously doubt it.

The women in the video goes to length to say there are many good foreigners but they're also having many problems too. I think the Thai's are fair enough but if it goes on they'll probably start feeling if it's even worth it. I don't blame them or anyone else but Thailand simply does attract these types.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

In my view, Thailand boasts the CRAZIEST Farang in all of Asia.

The Farang Crazies are attracted to Thailand's tourist areas like Sailors and Semen to Sirens.

there's just this feeling of lawlessness in Thailand and it's cheap to stay here for a long time. That's enough right there to attract the worst elements.

I don't know what Thailand could do except profile people and deny them entry but that would be bad look for them though. It's a bad position to be in for all of us.

7 hours ago, Hummin said:
11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I seriously doubt it.

And the point is? 

I think he believes that this post is adding to the anti-foreigner hysteria felt by Thais ("look at how awful foreigners are").  When it is actually saying that the user would like this kind of thing to stop, precisely so there is less anti-foreigner hysteria among Thais.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

there's just this feeling of lawlessness in Thailand and it's cheap to stay here for a long time. That's enough right there to attract the worst elements.

I don't know what Thailand could do except profile people and deny them entry but that would be bad look for them though. It's a bad position to be in for all of us.

I think there's two problems here.  1, most people who have the potential to do something like this will probably never do it, but would likely be screened out, so this means a huge number could be locked out.  2, does Thailand really want to reduce the number of these types of people, given how much money they must bring to Thailand (as there are actually quite a lot of them).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

I lived in Taiwan for about 34 years.

I really do not recall reading about crazy Farang behavior in Taiwan when I was there.

Most Farang in Taiwan were either students or business types engaged in import/export, etc.

There were a few English, too, but not many.  And, I never met an English teacher while I was in Taiwan.

Farang in Taiwan just never went CRAZY, and I really doubt that they do now, either.

It's a puzzle.

But I will tell you that I no longer associate with Farang in Thailand, AT ALL.

Years ago, around 2013/2014, and then 2015, I lived in a GuestHouse where there were many Farang.

The Topics of Discussion there, among Farang, were the PITS, and always the same two or three Topics.

I left those Farang GuestHouse Hangouts, and chose living accommodations where there were no Farang, except for one...(me).

Then, not wishing to continue condo living, I moved to a detached dwelling, and there simply are NO Farang that I have seen around these parts.

I think the OLD Farang are OK, most of them:  Their juices have pretty much dried up by age 70, and they rarely drink to excess, and so they are, behaviorally speaking, not likely to cause embarrassment to themselves or to other Farang, or to the local population.

But, I still do not like to hang with them because their favorite 3 Topics of discussion never change:  "Thai people are terrible drivers", which is their favorite, and two more.

I do not need to listen to those old Farang hens, for sure.

Why don't they discuss something interesting, for a change?

That's impossible.

Bottom line:  Thailand is not Taiwan, and Crazy Farang prefer Thailand.  You will not see Crazy Farang in Taiwan, because they have respect for the Chinese culture there, and also because they are students who want to study, or business people who want to make money.  There are very few lazy bums about in Taiwan.  (I think it might be because Taiwan has the ugliest beaches in Asia.)

So, anyway...

If anyone wants to know the differences to be expected living in Taiwan compared to Thailand, they should probably just ask me.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

This Israeli guy stole some packages from this woman and threw something at her through the gate. Total nut job. Looks like he got arrested eventually...

Incomprehensible post without any details in English.

:mfr_closed1:

15 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

This Israeli guy stole some packages from this woman and threw something at her through the gate. Total nut job. Looks like he got arrested eventually...

Incomprehensible post without any see in English.

:mfr_closed1: