Going to Pattaya for the week tilac. Can you?

2 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

If you do not honor your commitment to your wife then leave. A fishing weekend with your mates is R&R. Screwing hookers in Pattaya is  a divorce.

I'll take that as a no  +1.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

You could not pay me to go to that crap hole, or cheat on the wife.

Problem here is for many going to Pattaya = banging hookers. +2. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Would you let you woman go with her friends to Pattaya, without you for a girls weekend?

yep. my wife would park her dinosaur out back of soi lk metro.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

For the majority we are retired and deserve to do as we please.  You do understand her attachment to you has more to do with money than affection I would bet. I'm more worried about her gambling than infidelity if she spent the weekend in pattaya.

For us it is not a question, but I have been touring Thailand yearly on motorbikes, and no issues any places where I choose to sleepover. Pattaya is not a good destination because of boring roads, so 

Any way, it was more of a question of equality, and the trust between you two. Seen many wife's with older husbands let them go holiday with their friends. Girls I used to know from tourist areas before they got married, and who Im still fb friend with. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

All the sad and confused faces tells the story.

No, it tells that you are living in a relationship where you feel chained. Maybe the rest of us, just made better choices in life.

And yes, I can go pretty much wherever I please.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

No, it tells that you are living in a relationship where you feel chained. Maybe the rest of us, just made better choices in life.

And yes, I can go pretty much wherever I please.

Pretty much anywhere?? yeah OK 55555

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

For the majority we are retired and deserve to do as we please.  You do understand her attachment to you has more to do with money than affection I would bet. I'm more worried about her gambling than infidelity if she spent the weekend in pattaya.

Why didn't you marry someone who is your socio-economic and intellectual equal?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Why didn't you marry someone who is your socio-economic and intellectual equal?

If I had to worry about my wife using my money, I would had packed up long time ago.

She have access to all my transfered money, and additional a credit card with 300 000,- in credit. 

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

My wife is from the baptized in the river part of the American South. So she loves prostitution places to the point where I refused to go to Hooters near Nana Plaza a third time to, as she puts it, "people-watch". I'm like, can't we people-watch at Tsu 5* sushi around the corner?

One time, we were eating at an Indian place across from Beach Road. A guy kept squeezing the forearms of streetwalkers. She wondered why. I theorized that he was just taking advantage of a free-squeeze opportunity. She eventually yelled out "stop bruising the fruit".

I def have a free pass with hookers if: 1) I wear a condom 2) I tell her about it in gory detail.

'Tossed the OP a red heart. On her behalf.

Edited by Prubangboy
  • Haha 2

The golden rule: he who has the gold makes the rules. 

That's also a recipe for resentment and all sorts of nasty things. Best not to marry or learn to love your servitude.  At least the married guys will never run short of mindless banter. 

Oddly, a Thai woman with a husband twice her age recently  confessed to me that she's been running around with another guy.  I can't figure out if geezer hubby is very stupid regarding women or a happy cuckold.  

2 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

My wife is from the baptized in the river part of the American South. So she loves prostitution places to the point where I refused to go to Hooters near Nana Plaza a third time to, as she puts it, "people-watch". I'm like, can't we people-watch at Tsu 5* sushi around the corner?

One time, we were eating at an Indian place across from Beach Road. A guy kept squeezing the forearms of streetwalkers. She wondered why. I theorized that he was just taking advantage of a free-squeeze opportunity. She eventually yelled out "stop bruising the fruit".

I def have a free pass with hookers if: 1) I wear a condom 2) I tell her about it in gory detail.

Kinky wife, 

• Like 1

Just now, Hummin said:

Kinky wife, 

Maybe once a month -after 3 glasses of Chardonnay.

I took her to a BJ bar near Patpong. A sex worker came up to her and licked the palm of her own hand,

I advised: "Just say no thank you".

7 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Maybe once a month -after 3 glasses of Chardonnay.

I took her to a BJ bar near Patpong. A sex worker came up to her and licked the palm of her own hand,

I advised: "Just say no thank you".

A <deleted> bar sounds unhealthy and unhygienic to me, 

Down dirty. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Haha 2