What embassy if friendly nowadays??

14 hours ago, Fritteboy said:

This problem started waaaay before i even enter thailand first time.

Yes... I am sure that everybody else created the problem for you and you were helpless in straightening it out before you were forced to come here.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

If refused visa at Savannakhet how do you plan to reenter Thailand.

Think you have used 2 visa exempt via land.

Last resort suggest flight to CNX try to enter visa exempt via airport. 

Basically time to leave Thailand.

You mentioned that you are young.

Spend time in Vietnam.

You are also visa exempt entry there

Yea i will swing it and see what lands. 

Correct my 2 border exempt are used already.

Thanks for that advice about CNX, i will probably go to Vientiane and try from up there after Savannakhet. If that doesn't work i will be ready to try airport or different country. But thinking that if i go another country after it will look worse on my passport. Time will tell, but i will keep update here.

Edited by Fritteboy
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/2/2024 at 12:57 PM, Fritteboy said:

Yea i will swing it and see what lands. 

Correct my 2 border exempt are used already.

Thanks for that advice about CNX, i will probably go to Vientiane and try from up there after Savannakhet. If that doesn't work i will be ready to try airport or different country. But thinking that if i go another country after it will look worse on my passport. Time will tell, but i will keep update here.

Best to skip Vientiane and head straight for Savannakhet. Flying into CNX is risky and might see you booted straight out of Thailand with a rejection note in your passport.

15 minutes ago, Fritteboy said:

I was prepared with alot of extra papers like bank statement but they just gave all of them back at the counter. 

Congrats. Which documents did they actually keep? Just the application form, passport and copies? Anything else?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Caldera said:

Congrats. Which documents did they actually keep? Just the application form, passport and copies? Anything else?

Thanks, was nervous but feels great now, i don't have to think about crossing border in almost a year now.

The papers they kept was :

Application form with 2x photos.

All paper from school.(I guess around 15 pages)

And copy of passport + visa stamp.

The whole trip cost about 5500-6000thb + food

Edited by Fritteboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Laos immigration doing shady things at the border, they wanted different prices from all 3people I talk with. 

They say you should pay in USD, 2 of us got charged 1600bath and another guy had to pay 1800. And when we stamp out from laos they ask for 50,000kip or 100bath. But it's just to take your passport and go, there should be no fee to stamp you out country.

On 5/9/2024 at 7:11 PM, Fritteboy said:

The Laos immigration doing shady things at the border, they wanted different prices from all 3people I talk with. 

They say you should pay in USD, 2 of us got charged 1600bath and another guy had to pay 1800. And when we stamp out from laos they ask for 50,000kip or 100bath. But it's just to take your passport and go, there should be no fee to stamp you out country.

They are doing that at the Savannaket border crossing too now.?

They used to do that at the Lao/Cambodian crossing, asking for an exit fee. 

Corruption spreading.

3 hours ago, RobU said:

Absolutely no need for your sarcasm Trolls tend to hover around this site looking for victims to insult. It appears that you are one of them.  As the questioner said you have contributed nothing whatsoever of any value to this discussion. All you have done is post deriding and insulting comments 

You are so late to this party... try reading the whole thing before you chime in.

• Confused 5

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

You are so late to this party... try reading the whole thing before you chime in.

Once again a veiled insult with no proper content save your trolling for others

• Like 1
  • Love It 1