UK Murder Motivated by Gaza Conflict Results in Life Sentence for Moroccan Asylum-Seeker

6 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I agree with you that this is a "failing Tory Government" however they are still better than what Labour has to offer. The UK has no credible government in waiting and all the UK is left with is Hobsons Choice. Angela Raynor as deputy leader......what can possibly go wrong. 🥴

Once Sunak has given up hiding from the electorate we’ll all get to see if the fine people of Britain agree with you.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Once Sunak has given up hiding from the electorate we’ll all get to see if the fine people of Britain agree with you.

I have already agreed with you that the Tories are dire, I am saying that Labour would be catastrophic for a credible government, only a Marxist might disagree with that. When it comes to intellectual intelligence Labour are hardly the sharpest tool in the box.🥴

47 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I have already agreed with you that the Tories are dire, I am saying that Labour would be catastrophic for a credible government, only a Marxist might disagree with that. When it comes to intellectual intelligence Labour are hardly the sharpest tool in the box.🥴

Opinions differ.

Another case of Britain importing foreign conflicts and intolerant ideology onto British streets. 

I'm sure the elderly gentleman felt culturally enriched as he was stabbed to death to the cry of allahu akbar.

God help us when Labour get power. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What?

The Rightwing Government have been in power for over 14 years.

The period over which they lost control of the UK’s borders.

*Had the Tory Government not stripped funding out of the asylum assessment system this killer would have been deported long before he killed.

But go ahead, point fingers at ‘the left’.

It’s always somebody else’s fault.

Your link about the Home office cutting staff is from four days ago and the staff will be cut in the future , so that staff cutting decision has nothing at all to do with this guy still being in the UK .

He is still in the UK because Lefties stopped him getting deported by taking it through the Courts, had the Conservatives had their own way then he would have been sent home many years ago .

That is the facts , you yourself are the one who is trying to blame others 

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Your link about the Home office cutting staff is from four days ago and the staff will be cut in the future , so that staff cutting decision has nothing at all to do with this guy still being in the UK .

He is still in the UK because Lefties stopped him getting deported by taking it through the Courts, had the Conservatives had their own way then he would have been sent home many years ago .

That is the facts , you yourself are the one who is trying to blame others 

Oh, you need earlier reports of the Government’s actual behaviour of cutting funding the immigration service, refer below example of backing up a claim with a credible link:

Now back at you Nick. 

Let’s see the evidence you have that ‘lefties stopped this murderer from being deported’. 

He should have had his application for asylum reviewed, rejected and deported long before he murdered his victim.

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/news/2022/01/24/savage-cuts-to-enforcement-staff-show-how-government-gets-things-backwards

Edited by Chomper Higgot

9 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Another case of Britain importing foreign conflicts and intolerant ideology onto British streets. 

I'm sure the elderly gentleman felt culturally enriched as he was stabbed to death to the cry of allahu akbar.

God help us when Labour get power. 

A Labour deflection after 14 years of this Tory Government’s abject failure to control immigration.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Then you’ll have no problem providing a quote from me criticizing the ‘British’ or ‘Britons’ rather than this criticizing this failing Tory Government.

Give it your best go.

You know as well as I do you are an anti-Brit, never a good word for the country. The UK now doing better than the EU, where is your praise....?   

Nothing, just pick on unemployment figures, you are laughable.

A Leopard never changes its spots, eh, CH.......😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh, you need earlier reports of the Government’s actual behaviour of cutting funding the immigration service, refer below example of backing up a claim with a credible link:

Now back at you Nick. 

Let’s see the evidence you have that ‘lefties stopped this murderer from being deported’. 

He should have had his application for asylum reviewed, rejected and deported long before he murdered his victim.

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/news/2022/01/24/savage-cuts-to-enforcement-staff-show-how-government-gets-things-backwards

Opposition from Labour stopping him from being deported in the law Courts really have nothing to do with the amount of immigration officers .

He would have been killing innocent people in Rwanda instead  , if the Labour protestors didn't stop him from being deported from the UK

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, transam said:

You know as well as I do you are an anti-Brit, never a good word for the country. The UK now doing better than the EU, where is your praise....?   

Nothing, just pick on unemployment figures, you are laughable.

A Leopard never changes its spots, eh, CH.......😂

You’re letting your sensitivity get the better of you Transam.

I don’t post ‘anti-Brit’ anything and frequently make positive comments on Briton and it’s people.

Example:

13 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And that’s not including my many comments on the fine British ales  and glorious cheeses.

I’m perhaps a bit more honest than you would like with my observations of how Britain and the fine people of Britain have been so obviously cheated and let down by the Government of the past 14 years.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Opposition from Labour stopping him from being deported in the law Courts really have nothing to do with the amount of immigration officers .

He would have been killing innocent people in Rwanda instead  , if the Labour protestors didn't stop him from being deported from the UK

You surely have links to back up this assertion of yours.

Labour stopping him being deported in the law courts - Link please.

Labour supporters stopping him being deported from the UK - Link please?

Well given he's an asylum seeker in Britain, then undoubtedly he will be invited in with open arms, given a house, a car, free money, free telephone with free international calling plan and asked to open a business ferrying his mates over the Channel. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You surely have links to back up this assertion of yours.

Labour stopping him being deported in the law courts - Link please.

Labour supporters stopping him being deported from the UK - Link please?

I did mean the legal action in general to stop illegal immigrants being deported , rather than legal action for him personally 

This POS is Moroccan. Morocco is a popular holiday destination not a war torn country. He's been drifting around Europe for 10 years, and has had asylum applications rejected in Germany and Spain. 

How the f has he subsequently managed to live in the UK for 4 years 'seeking asylum'?! 

Anybody who's had an asylum application rejected already in an EU (or any civilised) country should be sent packing immediately. The other country has already done the processing. 

They should not be added to the UK processing queue. 

The UK government need to change the system drastically and quick. Sadly I don't think the Tories or Labour have the balls to do what's needed. 

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I did mean the legal action in general to stop illegal immigrants being deported , rather than legal action for him personally 

Nice revision, but it’s not what you said.

19 minutes ago, transam said:

So then, you are saying you are using ANY Brit thread as a lefty political platform.....?   Hmmmmmm....🤔

Hey, you even slagged off the SAS, for some reason, you are BS-ing, anti-British.....:coffee1:

SAS?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

This POS is Moroccan. Morocco is a popular holiday destination not a war torn country. He's been drifting around Europe for 10 years, and has had asylum applications rejected in Germany and Spain. 

How the f has he subsequently managed to live in the UK for 4 years 'seeking asylum'?! 

Anybody who's had an asylum application rejected already in an EU (or any civilised) country should be sent packing immediately. The other country has already done the processing. 

They should not be added to the UK processing queue. 

The UK government need to change the system drastically and quick. Sadly I don't think the Tories or Labour have the balls to do what's needed. 

The UK did change the system, withdrawing from the EU and negating any EU nation rulings being one such change.

But you are correct, his claim for asylum was clearly bogus, he should have been processed, reflected and deported long before he murdered his victim.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nice revision, but it’s not what you said.

Its not a revision at all, because that is what I meant .

I did mean that legal action by lefties stopped him and all the other illegal immigrants from previously being deported 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Its not a revision at all, because that is what I meant .

I did mean that legal action by lefties stopped him and all the other illegal immigrants from previously being deported 

What you said was “Opposition from Labour stopping him from being deported in the law Courts really have nothing to do with the amount of immigration officers 

I understand why you now wish to step away from this unsubstantiated assertion.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What you said was “Opposition from Labour stopping him from being deported in the law Courts really have nothing to do with the amount of immigration officers 

I understand why you now wish to step away from this unsubstantiated assertion.

Here you go :

Opposition from Labour stopping him and other illegal immigrants  from being deported in the law Courts really have nothing to do with the amount of immigration officers 

The point being that the lack of immigration staff had nothing to do with him still being in the UK , it was the legal action to stop deportations 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Or maybe you do.

Don’t be shy now, show us what you think you’ve got.

Don't have to, you know I know you, so do others, you are an anti-Brit lefty.....🤗

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Here you go :

Opposition from Labour stopping him and other illegal immigrants  from being deported in the law Courts really have nothing to do with the amount of immigration officers 

The point being that the lack of immigration staff had nothing to do with him still being in the UK , it was the legal action to stop deportations 

I have provided links to the failure of the migration clearance service and the Government cutting funding/cutting staff.

You’ve provided zero evidence to back your mercurial claims.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Don't have to, you know I know you, so do others, you are an anti-Brit lefty.....🤗

Vintage Transam.

Make an accusation, provide zero evidence and go all ‘playground tif’ when called out for having zero back up to your allegations. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I have provided links to the failure of the migration clearance service and the Government cutting funding/cutting staff.

You’ve provided zero evidence to back your mercurial claims.

They haven't previously  been deported because of legal action to stop the deportations and finally deportations to Rwanda are due to begin soon after years of them being blocked by legal action .

Legal action stopped the deportations , nothing to do with  staff numbers

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Vintage Transam.

Make an accusation, provide zero evidence and go all ‘playground tif’ when called out for having zero back up to your allegations. 

Am I telling lies, making things up, naaaaah, anti-Brit lefty...

You know I am right...😉

Oh, a few people have agreed with me....🤗

• Confused 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

They haven't previously  been deported because of legal action to stop the deportations and finally deportations to Rwanda are due to begin soon after years of them being blocked by legal action .

Legal action stopped the deportations , nothing to do with  staff numbers

[They is He].

You can provide a link to that?

Like the one I provided on cutting funding and staff right when the service is overwhelmed?!

1 minute ago, transam said:

Am I telling lies, making things up, naaaaah, anti-Brit lefty...

You know I am right...😉

Oh, a few people have agreed with me....🤗

I have no idea what you are doing beyond making unsubstantiated allegations and getting shirty when asked to produce evidence to back your claims.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1