Rugby World Cup

I receive Philipino Satelite TV and watch my rugby on Australia Network. Is there any body that can give me their itinery as to which games they intend to show and at what times ? Or come to that, any of the other sports channels.

My selection for the cup winners is South Africa, even though I support England. Having watched New Zealand in the Tri Nations I think they're over confident and it will be their Achilles Heal. Hopefully I've spelt that right ?

Thanks

I receive Philipino Satelite TV and watch my rugby on Australia Network. Is there any body that can give me their itinery as to which games they intend to show and at what times ? Or come to that, any of the other sports channels.

My selection for the cup winners is South Africa, even though I support England. Having watched New Zealand in the Tri Nations I think they're over confident and it will be their Achilles Heal. Hopefully I've spelt that right ?

Thanks

This is where you need to be:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=118413

I appreciate your assistance but it doesn't tell me which games Australia Network intends to show, or any of the other sports channels. Obviously they'll not show them all. Perhaps the only way is to check on screen at the time of the game commencing in France and see which station's broadcasting. Thanks once again.

I appreciate your assistance but it doesn't tell me which games Australia Network intends to show, or any of the other sports channels. Obviously they'll not show them all. Perhaps the only way is to check on screen at the time of the game commencing in France and see which station's broadcasting. Thanks once again.

Aus Network only has their schedule 3 weeks in advance so you can check then, however, they usually promote what they show about a month before ie highlights for the upcoming month. Look here

Boksida is correct in saying that Mutichoice South Africa will be showing all the games live, and that some pubs have mutichoice but the semis and final are being played at 3am kick off thai time so beware they might not be able to be open.

a for the All Blacks being overconfident- dont think so, confident yes but they never write off the opposition, esp Aussie and S.A.

might be better to discuss the RWC on the other established thread :o