Dots On The Superhighway

Donnyboy

The Super Highway from about the enterance to CM land to Central Mall has these dots in the fast lane. On closer inspection at the signs put up, it seems to be for vehicals to space themselves and leave 2 dots between them. Strange way of doing it really. Ok at speeds of say 80 kph, but what about went the speeds down at 20 kph?

better if they used the 2 sec rule, isnt it. BTW it looks stupid.

hope this doesnt become the new standard up here, theres gonna be a whole alota dots everywhere.

post-15912-1185557877_thumb.jpg

Donnyboy,

post-23786-1185558067.jpg

The unique juxtaposition of this pattern, combined with the music album "Music For The Masses" by Depeche Mode, has transported me into a permanent trance state. I am catatonic....need ephedrine injection NOW.....send help...... :o

Donnyboy,

post-23786-1185558067.jpg

The unique juxtaposition of this pattern, combined with the music album "Music For The Masses" by Depeche Mode, has transported me into a permanent trance state. I am catatonic....need ephedrine injection NOW.....send help...... :o

dont worry McG, the katoeys are on their way, dont worry theyre trained nurses, um well not really sure but they have nurse outfits on! :D

isnt it more like 2 or more people in the car can use the speed lane?.... the ones with the big dots ! i cant read thai but thats what i understood !

hhmmm not sure, will slow down next time and have a closer look, anyway it will be a non event either way as whos going to enforce it?

Who defines fast lane? Hang Dong road has become 1 lane parking, 1 lane stopping for pick up, discharge, look around and the inside (right hand) lane for the rest of the people going somewhere.

isnt it more like 2 or more people in the car can use the speed lane?.... the ones with the big dots ! i cant read thai but thats what i understood !

hhmmm not sure, will slow down next time and have a closer look, anyway it will be a non event either way as whos going to enforce it?

Had a look at the signs tonight, wifey tells me they basically say keep two dot's between vehicles, so i will do this, then have 3 vigo's and a Dmax jump in front of me before you can say keep your distance. :o

Had a look at the signs tonight, wifey tells me they basically say keep two dot's between vehicles, so i will do this, then have 3 vigo's and a Dmax jump in front of me before you can say keep your distance. :o

T.I.T. at its best :D

.Do you think the tailgater behind you will slow down as well or just speed up?

depends if I get hit from behind I guess-not sure as I dont look in the rear view mirror :o

Why are the black dots in the white dots moving around?..... must put Visa card number on internet.....must put Visa card number on internet..................................

.........and it looks like I can get that 50'' LCD tv now. :o