Looking For Employment

Hi, i am a 33 year old British national. Lived in Thailand and surrounding countries for 7 years. Recently moved back to England but would love to locate a job back in Thailand. 15 years sales experience, managed a very successful marketing team of 80 staff. Currently working as an account manager for computer wholesaler in U.K. I am married to a Thai national, been back in U.K since January, would love to find a good career back in Thailand. This is a serious request, no timewasters please, will only consider sound, strong company to work for. Salary negatioable but would like basic with commission potential. please email at [email protected]

Although sales is where my expertise lies, i would consider many different career areas, like managment, retail, hotel, travel etc. Very honest, trustworthy, extremely hardworking. Marketing job sometimes involved 16 + hours a day which for me was all part of the job....i was building a new marketing department and thats what it needed to be successful.

Edited by steveostrich