Who's going to the Philippines then?

1 hour ago, AreYouGerman said:

Spaghetti with Ketchup? For real?

Yes, for real. They eat spaghetti with a sauce they create using ketchup made from bananas and then mix in sliced hotdogs. I'm getting sick just thinking about it. 

1 minute ago, ChumpChange said:

Yes, for real. They eat spaghetti with a sauce they create using ketchup made from bananas and then mix in sliced hotdogs. I'm getting sick just thinking about it. 

Okay. What's your food kink?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

Spaghetti with Ketchup? For real? And Parmesan or any other cheese on top? That's the food I was dreaming about as child. Awesome!

Yeah mun used to make spag bog and at the table I would add a load of tomato sauce and parma cheese.

Was lush !

On 5/30/2024 at 6:45 PM, Robert Paulson said:

Yes definitely. I actually have a half plan to spend 1/3 or so of each year in a few countries and pi is def on the list

The only problem with not spending 180 days anywhere is accommodation. You're only going to get short term lets or hotel rates, visas and the like will be the same hassle as Thailand. The same applies to here if you have a house or live in a long lease property. Will the extra be more than the tax (if they ever get it to work).

On 6/4/2024 at 4:34 AM, ChumpChange said:

Philippines put 🍍 pineapple in their spaghetti