Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

And why did he do that?

To cover up his bad behavior so the voters wouldn't know about it when they voted.

Ever do that?

Well, some white lies yes. Guilty as per accusations...

1 hour ago, Prubangboy said:

Supreme Court Justice Alito requested that all upside down American flags be flown at half mast.

Good one. But it's prob true tooAlito and Thomas and spouses are pieces of corrupt un-American 💩 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Makes no sense arguing the law with this crownd of slavering fascists and TDS bufoons. Every legal expert worth his salt agrees that this will be reversed on appeal. Read some of the comments here and ypou will see a depth of ignorance of the legal system in America that will shock you.

Here is the bottom line: The TDS crowd will have no hesitation in using the law against any Trump supporter. 

"Fascist" in the convicted felon's world means those who favor democracy and rule of law.

And TDS---which I thought was a word no grata on this site---is quite clearly something the fans of the convicted felon see every day in their bathroom mirror.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Unlike Trump, you have never hidden a scandal from voters before an election.

Right, the magnitude of my lies are no match against a Trump scandal....

I am irrelevant, well, compared to Trump, but Biden is no match compared to me..

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

What are you rambling about?

If you know of a crime Biden committed, give a call to the Repub House. They will welcome you with open arms.

The convicted felon committed crimes. He is alleged to have committed many more, for which he has been indicted. You cannot explain his theft of classified docs, nor his lying to the FBI about returning them. You cannot explain away his pressuring the GA SecState to "just find me...11,780 votes". You cannot explain why he called his goobers to DC and told them to go to the Capitol.

Now, you cannot accept that a jury of his peers found him to have committed 34 felonies.

Please do not skew from the narrative...

I was replying about Trump"subverting the wished of the American people. The lies of Biden are a blatant example of that....

"So what was the objective of Biden with all his lies and lies and lies about unreal memories of his younger age? If not to subvert the wishes of the American people? "

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You may find that a lot of people don't care. Here is a news flash- a lot of people who will vote for Trump actually don't like him very much. But they do like how America was when he was president. So a conviction on some paper crimes won't move the needle.

A lot of people comment, "oh my God! How can anyone who calls themself a Christian vote for Trump?"  See above.  They don't see either candidate as particularly faithful or godly, so they vote based on other issues. 

You think a lot of Americans love the shortage of body bags when Trump was President?

Or losing loved ones to an epidemic that Trump said would go away Real Soon Now?

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

Please do not skew from the narrative...

I was replying about Trump"subverting the wished of the American people. The lies of Biden are a blatant example of that....

"So what was the objective of Biden with all his lies and lies and lies about unreal memories of his younger age? If not to subvert the wishes of the American people? "

Why are you going on about Biden in this topic?

Keep your eye on the ball - is Trump going to jail?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

And good for Biden.  He beat Trump's record.  Still doesn't take away that Trump beat every other president before him. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

I don't know why you are prattling about Biden in this topic.

Do you have an opinion about whether Trump is going to jail?

Perhaps because of the magnitude of his indiscretions.

But hopefully jail should be reserved to keep away  people who are a danger to people in a society.

Murderers, serial killers, serial rapists, violent crimes.

Trump will certainly not be part of nightmares that victims of these types of crimes have to endure.

• Haha 1