Thai Girls Rarely Carry Condoms

thaigerd

There was a thread somewhere about BGs where if there failed to carry condoms there would be liable to a Police fine?
I remember reading a thread somewhere (might have been a news item) stating that ladies found along along Beach Road in Pattaya, and other such places, where police might suspect that they were there for non-legal purposes would carry out a search and if condoms were found - this would be taken as evidence that the person in question was guilty of solicitation.

There was a thread somewhere about BGs where if there failed to carry condoms there would be liable to a Police fine?
I remember reading a thread somewhere (might have been a news item) stating that ladies found along along Beach Road in Pattaya, and other such places, where police might suspect that they were there for non-legal purposes would carry out a search and if condoms were found - this would be taken as evidence that the person in question was guilty of solicitation.

Yeah but I don't know how many non-whores would be standing swinging their handbags on beach road, hardly needs Inspector Morse to work that out but I can't see the cops stopping university girls in MBK and busting them for having johnnies in their bag.

I don't mean to be superior or anything but the handout/freebe Thai condoms tend to be inferior and have less quality than Western ones (durex etc).

Its better than nothing of course but they are not infallible.

I've had cheapo thai condoms 'fail' on me several times now.

Back in the UK I Got the 3 month HIV checks done, all clear, but the nurse says to me 'Why the hel_l are you using the local thai condoms? They are death trap for slipping and splitting! Don't use them! Here, use proper ones instead!' She then passed a packet of about fifty premium grade condoms! Cheers. :D

Had those NHS condoms before, far too small for me. :o Cheers

Mark

You need to look at the mm size before you buy them. So far i have seen 3 sizes here. small, medium and Long Dong Silver size.

Yeah but I don't know how many non-whores would be standing swinging their handbags on beach road, hardly needs Inspector Morse to work that out but I can't see the cops stopping university girls in MBK and busting them for having johnnies in their bag.

But my point was not having as oppsed to having.I have looked previous threads but cant find it,but sure was on here,was some time ago though.Again i reiterate it might of been a wind up?

Inspector Morse to work that out but I can't see the cops stopping university girls in MBK and busting them for having johnnies in their bag.
Indeed - but look at the other side of the coin - how many 'good' girls will associate carrying condoms as the trademark of a working girl therefore not carry on a night out?

All in a country where abortion is illegal so the only "slight" alternative is a back street abortion shop in Washington Square, very nasty.

Law was changed last year making abortion legal however the govt has chosen not to publicize that info. More info in the pinned section of the health section of thaivisa via the link below:

thai abortion now legal

All in a country where abortion is illegal so the only "slight" alternative is a back street abortion shop in Washington Square, very nasty.

Law was changed last year making abortion legal however the govt has chosen not to publicize that info. More info in the pinned section of the health section of thaivisa via the link below:

thai abortion now legal

The last I heard was they would only do it if the woman was raped or her health was in danger, not just because she got knocked up.

What about if it was a katoey ? :o

thai abortion now legal

The last I heard was they would only do it if the woman was raped or her health was in danger, not just because she got knocked up.

Not really. My wife's friend got pregnant and went for an abortion at a clinic some where along sukhumvit and paid something like 4,000

thai abortion now legal

Not really. My wife's friend got pregnant and went for an abortion at a clinic some where along sukhumvit and paid something like 4,000

Sorry but i find that very hard to beleive (I mean the ammount being 4000 Baht i presume?)

thai abortion now legal

Sorry but i find that very hard to beleive (I mean the ammount being 4000 Baht i presume?)

Was between 4000-6000 baht.

Was between 4000-6000 baht.

Most likely done by PDA Organization in Bangkok. This is the same outfit that runs Cabbages and Condoms restaurant on Soi 12. More contact info here:

Population and Community Development Association (PDA)

6 Sukhumvit 12, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110

Tel : 662-229-4611-28 Fax : 662-229-4632

E-Mail : [email protected]

thai abortion now legal

Yeah, those clinics are illegal and have been operating for years, same as the one above a certain laundry in Patters.

Most Thai girls don't go out looking to have Casual Sex. unlike their male counter part. I my mind's eye most women are the same(likewise) the world over. Acourse hookers are excluded, you would that think most them would carry condoms; if not they should. :o:D

Edited by BigSnake

That reminds me of the first time, as a teenager, I plucked up courage to buy my Durex at a chemist's shop instead of at the barber's

because I had a date with a sexy number.

When I called to pick her up her mother treated me to tea and biscuits and while I waited her father came home and greeted me very

cordially under the circumstances - he was the chemist.

my experience has been that younger pharmarcy workers can be rude when it comes to purchases.  I think I bought some fiber or diarrhea medicine once at a pharmacy in Big C only to be faced with laughter.  I complained to her boss and I think she got reprimanded for that.

I have never before had a pharmacy worker laugh at my purchases.

Jeff

I am surprised you had to put up with sniggers at the pharmacy, Alex. I always bring a few packets with me from Australia - I have seen plenty of Thai guys buy their condoms at Seven-11 or Family Mart convenience stores.

Peter

I have been told on several occasions that girls don't carry them because if stopped by the police and the girls have a condom they are branded as prostitutes soliciting for customers and get fined.

If that is really the case, the the BIBs need to have a swift change of attitude.

The average condom can carry 7 litres of water which is why they are often part of a special forces survival kit.

Brings a new meaning to 'rubber clad' Navy Seals?! :o

my experience has been that younger pharmarcy workers can be rude when it comes to purchases.  I think I bought some fiber or diarrhea medicine once at a pharmacy in Big C only to be faced with laughter.  I complained to her boss and I think she got reprimanded for that.

I have never before had a pharmacy worker laugh at my purchases.

Jeff

I am surprised you had to put up with sniggers at the pharmacy, Alex. I always bring a few packets with me from Australia - I have seen plenty of Thai guys buy their condoms at Seven-11 or Family Mart convenience stores.

Peter

Welcome to Thailand. It's not rude for them.