Petition to Recriminalize Cannabis Reportedly Signed by Over 100,000 People

1 minute ago, still kicking said:

I have been tested before they do test for alcohol and drugs 

not sure what you are getting at. i never said they didn't. i am saying the current testing is inadequate for roadside determination. it can give a range and an idea to the officer but in no way can it tell you current intoxication levels like a breathalyzer can. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

not sure what you are getting at. i never said they didn't. i am saying the current testing is inadequate for roadside determination. it can give a range and an idea to the officer but in no way can it tell you current intoxication levels like a breathalyzer can. 

You are wrong if the roadside test is positive you need to do a second test at the booze bus or copshop if positive again your saliva will be tested in a lab and if positive again you will face court

3 minutes ago, still kicking said:

You are wrong if the roadside test is positive you need to do a second test at the booze bus or copshop if positive again your saliva will be tested in a lab and if positive again you will face court

i detailed that in a previous post. so again what are you getting at ? please scroll back in the thread and see where i talked about all of this. 

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2024 at 2:48 AM, still kicking said:

They do in OZ it's easy to determine weed stays in your system for a couple of days if detected you will be walking home 

Accept that weed in your system from the day before is not going to impair a driver's ability in the way that being over .05 would. It's an unfair system and a concern for users of medicinal marijuana.

On 6/7/2024 at 11:20 AM, dinsdale said:

Doubt it but the hardcore alcoholics would be well on their way. No balance in your comment just like there is no balance in the weed narrative.

Agreed...as I've had my bong at 6am prior to my 2 hour walk and workout. So at 8am I'm showering and thinking breakfast. 

Stoners or disciplined users aren't all unbalanced as your closed mind narrative suggests.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

It worked people opened businesses   and tax for the gov.I do not see a problem with what happened and many think the same thais included.closing it down will upset many thais who invested in the businesses

• Agree 1