Renewing a non B visa with a work permit at the embassy

My visa is expiring and I currently hold a wokr permit for six months, As I do not want to use a law firm and dont wont the hassle of the immigration Chaengwatta do I have the option of renewing my visa at any consulates in a neighboring country?

You would not be renewing your visa at an embassy/consulate, you would be applying for a new one.

Chances are you would be refused another Non-B as they would tell you to extend your permission of stay in Thailand.

Your employer should help you with all the paperwork for the extension,and so while it may take a day of your time, it would give you a years stay.

Hundreds of people every day use CW for employment extensions, they seem to cope, I am sure you would too.

• Agree 1

Agree that you cannot get a new visa with your work permit. You should have extendex it by now. 

Most likely you need a new non-b with the papers from the work.

I do remember few years ago soemthing like this happened to my friend. They refused him to give a new tourist visa with the reason you lived in thailand long enough. So if i were you i would make sure you have the papers from the work and get non-b

1 minute ago, problemfarang said:

Most likely you need a new non-b with the papers from the work.

Most likely this will not work, the embassy/consulate will see that they already had a Non-B for that company and just tell them to extend in Thailand.