Hunter Biden Found Guilty on All Counts in Gun Trial

Social Media

11 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Are you implying that left biased media never publish confusing information.  Get real! They all purposely do it no matter their political bias.

There’s no such thing as left biased media here. There is only extreme right biased media, like Fox, and unbiased media like CNN, CNBC, Vox, NPR etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, mogandave said:

No, why, do you think it unusual that Joe Biden liked to shower naked with his teenaged daughter? 

Again, just because Joe Biden was showering with his teenaged daughter, does not mean he had sex with her. 

And just because his daughter claims she was molested as a child, does not mean it was by Joe.

If anyone in this country admitted to that, likely be getting a visit from the plod.

I don't know where you are from but it's not normal behaviour in any country I've lived in, or at least no one admits they do it.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, mogandave said:

There’s no such thing as left biased media here. There is only extreme right biased media, like Fox, and unbiased media like CNN, CNBC, Vox, NPR etc.

unbiased media like CNN, CNBC, Vox, NPR etc.

I didn't know this was the comedy forum.

12 minutes ago, mogandave said:

No, why, do you think it unusual that Joe Biden liked to shower naked with his teenaged daughter? 

Again, just because Joe Biden was showering with his teenaged daughter, does not mean he had sex with her. 

And just because his daughter claims she was molested as a child, does not mean it was by Joe.

So, Trump gets dumped on for saying he'd like to date his daughter if she WASN'T his daughter, but it's OK for Biden to actually shower naked with his?

I suspect you are baiting.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So, Trump gets dumped on for saying he'd like to date his daughter if she WASN'T his daughter, but it's OK for Biden to actually shower naked with his?

I suspect you are baiting.

I suspect you are a Trump cultist. 

Stormy said Trump liked to call her Ivanka and wanted her to call him daddy. 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Are you implying that left biased media never publish confusing information.  <Snip>

No.

Edited by stevenl

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Now that you got busted on your misleading quote, I guess all you've got left is to resort to generalizations.

Says the man with an impeccable record.

• Like 1

A surprising winner in the Supreme Court gun ruling: Hunter Biden

As the president’s son prepares to appeal his recent conviction, he will likely renew his challenge to the constitutionality of the federal law that bars drug users from having guns. The high court’s 8-1 ruling on Friday leaves a clear path for that challenge — and even contains some language that could bolster it.

“I think at the end of the day, Hunter Biden may benefit from this,” said Eric Ruben, a professor at the SMU Dedman School of Law and a fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/21/hutner-biden-supreme-court-rahimi-ruling-00164480

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

A surprising winner in the Supreme Court gun ruling: Hunter Biden

As the president’s son prepares to appeal his recent conviction, he will likely renew his challenge to the constitutionality of the federal law that bars drug users from having guns. The high court’s 8-1 ruling on Friday leaves a clear path for that challenge — and even contains some language that could bolster it.

“I think at the end of the day, Hunter Biden may benefit from this,” said Eric Ruben, a professor at the SMU Dedman School of Law and a fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/21/hutner-biden-supreme-court-rahimi-ruling-00164480

Good news that. 

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Bad news for the haters, democrats won't care much.

Haters and Democrats, that's redundant. 

You think Democrats don't care that the federal gun-control law that bars people under domestic-violence restraining orders from having firearms has been overturned? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Bad news for the haters, democrats won't care much.

It's clear he  doesn't understand that the law that bars such people from holding guns has been supported by the Supreme Court. Not overturned.

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It's clear he  doesn't understand that the law that bars such people from holding guns has been supported by the Supreme Court. Not overturned.

Correct. I should have read it. I think the law that Hunter broke and was convicted of is BS and should be overturned.