Thailand Grapples with Growing Number of Foreign Beggars

webfact

On 6/13/2024 at 6:50 AM, Pouatchee said:

You just confirmed that you are from a country that looks down on its 5th 6th 7th 8th etc generation citizens and seeks to replace them with welfare asylum seekers who contribute nothing and just take from those who do. In canada i would be accused of hate speech for what i just wrote. So the ultra woke trudeau gvt has covered all the loose ends and has made sure we must put up and shut up. The quebec gvt is blaming our housing shortage and rent hikes on immigration. We have a 500k immigrant quota a year to meet.

Point is, the beggars in canada are not as here... they are multi generational canadians and the way to get rid of them is to submerge them with tickets they cant pay then send them to jail and give them a criminal record making sure they will never be able to hold another job

What about you?

Sound familiar?

All the immigrants I know in the US are extremely hard workers, very diligent, pay their taxes, contribute to society, and it's likely a net gain for the country. I don't know where you come from and I don't know which podcasts you listen to, not which numskull politicians, but you might want to consider weaning yourself away from them for a short period of time, to regain your senses. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I don't know where you come from and I don't know which podcasts you listen to, not which numskull politicians,

I dont know what idiot numbskulls brainwash you, but rather than hurrying to make your posts maybe you should read to understand what others post. BTW... if you took the time to read my post you would have figured out where I come from. I watch the national news and local news of my country... and they actually try to be overly PC

btw... what kind of benefits does america give to migrants? nearly nothing... and that is why they choose my country over yours. and mr @spidermike007

maybe you are too stuck in your country's politics but in my country there is a shortage of rentals and owners are hiking the prices forcing real canadians out of their lodgings and into make shift homeless camps while migrants are fed, clothed and lodged with a monthly welfare check every month. so if you are going to try to stuff your crap in others faces when you are actually clueless then keep it to yourself

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ircc-immigration-housing-canada-1.7080376

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

btw... what kind of benefits does america give to migrants? nearly nothing... and that is why they choose my country over yours. and mr @spidermike007

maybe you are too stuck in your country's politics but in my country there is a shortage of rentals and owners are hiking the prices forcing real canadians out of their lodgings and into make shift homeless camps while migrants are fed, clothed and lodged with a monthly welfare check every month. so if you are going to try to stuff your crap in others faces when you are actually clueless then keep it to yourself

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ircc-immigration-housing-canada-1.7080376

Now that is where you are wrong, there are millions upon millions of migrants in America, the entire nation is founded upon immigration, and that's likely never going to change, unless the nation diminishes to the point where it's no longer appealing to anyone anymore.

As I said before most of the immigrants that I know work very hard, and contribute to society on many levels, and I've seen multiple studies that have shown that immigration ends up being a net inflow into the nation's coffers, with all the money that they pay in taxes and all the benefits that they do not receive.

It is very obvious you and I live in very different worlds. I won't call you names, as that is not my style. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

, but you might want to consider weaning yourself away from them for a short period of time, to regain your senses. 

youre right you dont call names you just insult people in other ways

ahhh right... the america is made up of immigrants argument... that goes a long way...

16 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is very obvious you and I live in very different worlds.

there we go again ... insults... i guess you think your world is better than mine... there you go again with your dullard pre-suppositions if you think you are so good enough you might actually start to believe yourself...

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2024 at 6:36 AM, novacova said:

In the US foreign beggars are given credit cards and hotel suites. US citizen beggars are sent to the streets.

Without a SSA number? I don't think so. Turn off Fox noise.

• Agree 2