Bangkok Bank Mobile App Notifications No Longer Working

Anyone else no longer receiving notifications from the mobile app when doing transactions? I used to get a push notification from the app and an SMS because I subscribed to the alert service.

Made a small transfer via the Bangkok Bank mobile app at 2.30 pm today and all was OK - got the e-mail confirmation of transfer, along with the transaction record in my phone's photo gallery, almost instantly and the "You've logged into mobile app" e-mail notification about 45 minutes later. 

Maybe something's changed since 2.30.

Edited by MartinL

35 minutes ago, MartinL said:

Made a small transfer via the Bangkok Bank mobile app at 2.30 pm today and all was OK - got the e-mail confirmation of transfer, along with the transaction record in my phone's photo gallery, almost instantly and the "You've logged into mobile app" e-mail notification about 45 minutes later. 

Maybe something's changed since 2.30.

I get the emails but not the push notifications or even in app notifications and no SMS.

1 hour ago, novacova said:

Email and sms punctual and working fine here 

Weird. For me and my Thai friend, all SMS/Push notifications stopped after June 10th. Email notifications still work like I said. Thanks for confirming.

Are you subscribed to, and pay 15 baht per month for the Account Alert Plus (within the mobile app) package? Settings, Notifications.

I do not subscribe to this package.

Other Notifications (free, Settings, Notifications) come within the mobile app, and not via SMS.

Is the registered phone number accurate? Settings, Personal Information.

Have you updated the app to the current version?

Contact 1333 to sort it out.

I think Bangkok Bank is implementing new front and back-end procedures which may require a branch visit. In my case (yesterday), a photo was required to be added to my file before I could (re-) enable the mobile banking app on a new phone. And the mobile app now requires a full facial scan (left, center, right, blink three times) to complete new activation.

Online/web/PC banking (iBanking) has its own Notifications (My Settings) options, these come via email.

I've received all the standard email notifications, and several Push notifications in the last two days from within the app (I changed my main phone number, deleted a device and added a new device.)

8 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

Weird. For me and my Thai friend, all SMS/Push notifications stopped after June 10th. Email notifications still work like I said. Thanks for confirming.

This is weird.

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Are you subscribed to, and pay 15 baht per month for the Account Alert Plus (within the mobile app) package? Settings, Notifications.

I do not subscribe to this package.

Other Notifications (free, Settings, Notifications) come within the mobile app, and not via SMS.

Is the registered phone number accurate? Settings, Personal Information.

Have you updated the app to the current version?

Contact 1333 to sort it out.

I think Bangkok Bank is implementing new front and back-end procedures which may require a branch visit. In my case (yesterday), a photo was required to be added to my file before I could (re-) enable the mobile banking app on a new phone. And the mobile app now requires a full facial scan (left, center, right, blink three times) to complete new activation.

Online/web/PC banking (iBanking) has its own Notifications (My Settings) options, these come via email.

I've received all the standard email notifications, and several Push notifications in the last two days from within the app (I changed my main phone number, deleted a device and added a new device.)

This is weird.

Yeah I am subscribed to the 15 baht per month account alert plus. Unsubscribing and resubscribing or something else I/we fiddled with seems to have fixed it for both of us. So I guess it was just an issue on our end somehow. Appreciate all the responses either way from everyone.

17 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

Anyone else no longer receiving notifications from the mobile app when doing transactions? I used to get a push notification from the app and an SMS because I subscribed to the alert service.

I had an issue this week with notifications for my creditcard, went to da bank, lady helped me and she told me that some things were changed in da app!

I asked her why don't customers get no notification of this (pref. in english) but no proper answer...

some things will always stay unclear here...

• Thanks 1